Calling all DD (Digital Dating) Stories! Up for R4R? G4G? (DD STORIES only) **CLOSED**

Even though I am not part of the contest nor does my current story have anything to do with this contest. I WOULD STILL LOVE to help all you authors out there and help you by reading yours guys DD entries! @Sydney_H

G4G is completely optional! But I am also willing to spare some gems :gem: with you guys too! I wanna support you all :slight_smile:

PLEASE DO NOT PM ME! AS I DO NOT ACCEPT R4R REQUESTS THROUGH PM!!!

Story: A Dozen + One
Author: Giulianna (Insta Handle: @giulianna_creates)
Genre: Drama
Style: Limelight
Current Episodes: 8
(MINIMUM EPISODES I ASK FOR YOU ALL TO READ ARE THREE)
(MAXIMUM EPISODES I WILL READ IS SIX)
Description: Derek Roberts already has enough to handle at home with eleven siblings, but what will happen when his girlfriend Tracey Donovan gets kicked out of her home and moves in with him?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6073379024601088

Gem Count :gem:: 226 (I am able to do R4R with gems up to either 5, 8, 12, and 15 ONLY).

Currently Reading :open_book:

1. “DD: Sounds of Seattle” @boudreaux (3x3)

Waiting for SS(s) :dark_sunglasses:

1. @boudreaux (3x3)

4 Likes

I’m for it! How would g4g work?

1 Like

Basically, I would spend a certain amount of gems on your story, and you would do the same for me.

1 Like

We can agree on that too!

1 Like

Yes, Can you send your story details?

1 Like

Here’s my entry:

Title: DD: Undeniably Yours
Chapters: 3 ongoing
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
Release: December 16
Link: LINK

Description:
Dating a guy online and living with your crush. And as a cherry on the top a fake dating. Finding true love is a hard task until you open your eyes.

CC :heart: Art Scenes :heart: Choices :heart: Points :heart: Mini Games :heart: Music & Sounds :heart: Advanced Directing

All choices matter and bring you Love points that determinate the end of this story.

Gem choices
  • Gems choices are added for author support and for additional customization of the main character.
  • Gem choices for outfits give you an extra love point and a bonus scene.
    Some art scenes are available only for chosen gem outfits.
Cover

1 Like

Thanks girl, so did you wanna do a G4G? Or just a normal R4R?

1 Like

Both :heart:

R4R?

Title ~ DD: Virtually Lovestruck
Genre ~ Romance
Description~ What happens when your online meet-cute turns out to be a chance online encounter with a billionaire heir?

1 Like

Title - DD: Shifter
Author - devilbunnies
Genre - Fantasy
Description - Quentin, an immortal shapeshifter, has given up on love until his BFF convinces him to try a dating app…as a completely different person. What could go wrong?
Episodes - 3, ongoing
Style - Limelight | Male MC | 1 LI | Full CC
Gem Choices - Support author
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6424385678671872

Author IG - @devilbunnies_episode

This is my first ever story, and the first time I’ve coded in the editor. I’m a professional software developer (4 years of JavaScript) and am currently in a bachelor’s program for computer science, and I picked up Donacode pretty quickly. Kind of wish I’d had more time to do some crazy-advanced stuff with it, but I’m very happy with the directing as it stands. I had a lot of fun writing both the code and the story. I used a good bit of advanced directing and overlays, so slow taps win the race.

I would love to hear your thoughts, both on my story and my directing!

I am good to do R4R or G4G. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for making this thread! I would love to do one with you! <3

Here is the information:
DD: The Obsession
description: There’s a hot, brand new dating app: NextDoor. What happens when people Sutton swipes right on keep turning up dead?
style: limelight
on-going
author name on the app: Ava
genre: Mystery

I have read 3 chapters of your story. I’ll continue reading it once it’s finished! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And so loved the plot! Original, unique idea :heart_eyes: But 24 babies :rofl::rofl::rofl: That made me laugh! :joy:

I was so happy to see so many of my backgrounds used in such a great story! To see they’re useful for someone- incredible feeling :heart:

I supported you with gems. In chapter 1: 8 gems, in chapter 2: 8 gem, in chapter 3: 5 gems. As seen on screenshots.

I recommend everyone to read it! And I’ll post in on Instagram. Can you give me your handle?

1 Like

I’m down for a DD R4R!

1 Like

Thanks girly! @giulianna_creates same as my forums name. Thank you so so much!

Thank you, would you like to do a G4G as well? Or just a normal R4R?

Added to the list, would you like to add a G4G as well or just a normal R4R?

1 Like

Hey, can you send your story details please and thank you?

I’m down to do a G4G - let me know what you’re comfortable with and I will reciprocate :slight_smile: thank you so much!

1 Like

just r4r

1 Like