Calling all Editors, need fresh eyes to find errors in stories!

Hi gang,

As most of you know I am writing a collection of small stories for my Bailey Files series. I am onto story three, however I would really like for someone to read story 1, 2 and chapter 1 of the 3rd story please and give me like a hand in the wording and or directing so it is perfect for publishing. Story 1 has been published once as well as chapter 1 of the second story but since then I have made adjustments.

Story 1 - 3 chapters
Story 2 - 3 chapters
Story 3 - 1 chapter (so far)

Here is the link below,

Thanks

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for proofreaders. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Bump!

Anyone please! If you are willing to help a fellow writer. PM me!

With what do you need help?

Hi thank you for replying to this post. I mainly need help with everything other than art. I want to see if my story flows and is readable.

I have created a series of short crime/mystery stories and I am up to story/case 3 so I just want to make sure 1 and 2 are good enough and that with the first chapter of story 3 is on track.

You can PM me and I can check it out later today!

1 Like

Thank you so much!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.