Calling All Fantasy Stories! R4R Thread for Fantasy!

Hi, so I am a total fantasy geek and I love it.

You bet I have probably read almost every single fantasy Episode story there is, but sadly there aren’t too many. I need some more fantastical gems!

So here is a thread for a fantasy-genre R4Rs. I can read up to 17 chapters! I will put my story’s information here:

Title: Surviving the Dark
Author: Michelle Renae
Genre: Fantasy
Story Description: Snatched away from home, Jo is now in the running for the hand of the dark prince. Will he choose her or will she find a way to escape the malevolent Dark Elves?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5314991729344512

To do a R4R with me, I need you to fill in the following information:

1. Title
  2. Author
  3. Story Description
  4. Link
  5. How many chapters do you want to R4R?

To avoid ghosting, I will read one episode of your story until I receive a screenshot of any episode proving that you are reading my story. I would like to receive a screenshot of the last episode we are reading to prove that you have finished it, but any screenshot from any episode will do. I require this so that I know that you are reading and not ghosting.

Your story must contain fantasy elements to be for this R4R. If you want to do a R4R with me that’s not fantasy, just DM me privately. :blush:

Finally, leave some fantasy recommendations, please! Probably hidden gem ones. The ones you are going to recommend are probably ones I’ve already read, so try recommending something I probably haven’t read. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That’s it! My instagram is @michelle.renae.episode if you want to DM me there or follow!

Happy reading! :blush:

6 Likes

I LOVE FANTASY!

I would love to do a R4R with you. 4x4?

This is my newest fantasy story;

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Kingdoms Betrayal.

Style LL

Genre Fantasy

Chapters 4 out

Description: Kingdoms are overridden with a deadly drug causing chaos and destruction. A group of rebels, led by Fenix, needs one piece of the puzzle to overcome the corruption behind the spread of this drug. Nova, a simple girl, is that missing piece.

Extra’s limited CC For MC and love interest

Link

1 Like

I also have written:

Ophetine and the 5 tasks (completed)
The Power of music

My recommendations:

Dark Essence by Tldax
Soulless by TldaX
Reveal: the wolf prophecy by alexwest
Reveal: Timeline by Mitsuki (if I write it good)

1 Like

AH YES! I love a fantasy fan!!

I’ve actually read Kingdom’s Betrayal before :joy:and I’ve read a little of Ophetine as well! I haven’t finished KB yet, in fact, I’m on episode 3 (lol I just checked it on my phone :joy:). But I remember liking it! And I’m totally fine with rereading if you want me to reread! I just need a screenshot of mine before I reread! :blush:

P.S. I love Ophetine a lot btw and I’ve actually never read the ones you’ve recommended, so I will trust your judgement and give them a try!

My story has fantasy elements, but is in the drama genre so I won’t be sharing it here haha! I will be checking out all y’alls stories in this thread once I’m done my promised R4Rs though :hot_face: :heart:

1 Like

Heyy I would love to do R4R with 10 chapters :kissing_heart:

Story Name: The God Slaves
Genre: adventure, fantasy and mystery
Author: lidezutt
Story Description: After following a butterfly, you end up in the magical world of Deamonium. You find out that 18 years ago you were saved from a murder to make the prophecy come true.
Are you able to fulfill the prophecy and save all humans and gods? Or will this big adventure end in a big tragedy?
[CC, LL, 2LI, LGBTQ, GAMES]
My cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6474601867706368
Instagram Handle: lidezutt.episode
Episodes: 10
Style: limelight

1 Like

Sounds good! I love your cover :heart_eyes:your story looks amazing! And a 10x10 sounds good! Just send me a screenshot of any episode from my story and I’ll get started with yours as soon as I’m done with the others on my list!

1 Like

Title: Reveal: The Soul Linker
Author: Cyn
Story Description: A Soul Linker who looses everything struggles to come to terms with her past. Until a familiar soul comes back to haunt her.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5998996088881152
R4R Chapters: I only have 3 chapters for you to read so I can read 3 of yours and will definitely continue to read if I enjoyed it. I’m a big fantasy fan too :grin: :heart: Thanks for the thread @michelle.renae I’ll start reading yours now and DM you SS once I finish.

1 Like

Oooo yours look so interesting! I’m excited to read yours! :grin:

1 Like

Yay! Thank you! Hope you enjoy :blush:

Here is my fantasy story. I published 7 episodes so far, so I would read 7 of yours… :smiley:

Title: Saivoaimo (Guardians of the holy lake)
Author: P D Anderson
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 7 (more to come)
Instagram: @starliteoversuomi
Style: Limelight
Description: Vilja is intrigued as she meets Arkin, a young man with a dark secret. But going with him comes with a price: Outworldly forces are already on their trail and time is running out…

1 Like

You should try and read my story it is fabulous!

Title:The spy who is from a different century goes to a another different century

Author:E.Ashby

Description: The spy who is called Elena who is from 1947 goes to the other side of earth to 2020 to catch the most wanted mafia leaderr with her best friend Stella also Elena finds about her past and what she is… (you get to decide how the story will end, 2 love interests and choices)

Genre:Drama, Romance and Fantasy!

Screenshot_20201012_201543|519x500

1 Like

I love the cover! That’s a beautiful piece of art! You are added to the list and 7x7 sounds good!

1 Like

Ooooo yours sounds very intriguing! I will add you to the list. How many chapters are you wanting to read?

I don’t really mind

1 Like

Okay, your story has 6 episodes so would you like to read 6 of mine and I’ll read 6 of yours? Unless you think that’s too much, just let me know! :blush:

1 Like

Ok you can read 6 of my episodes and I will read 6 of yours

1 Like