Calling All Fantasy Stories! R4R Thread for Fantasy!

Thanks for the thread! . Looks interesting I’ll definitely check yours out :relaxed: :relaxed:! I love fantasy stories too! :grin: :laughing:

If any of you guys are interested in R4R send me a PM.
I’ll read three episodes of your story in exchange if you guys are willing to read three of mine.

Title: Entangled
Author: Wistful_Haze74
Genre: Fantasy (+romance and mystery)
Chapters Released: 3 (more coming soon)
Style: Limelight
Full CC for the main character
Limited CC for the love interests, (for story purposes).

Description:
Alternate realities coexist. Through the use of forbidden magic, realities were altered for power. Will your choices help overthrow the King or will it reveal the truth?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6486510399586304

background credits : episodeassemble and Wincy_yellow for the background of this cover

Title: The spy who is from another century

It is about a spy called Elena Roberts who is from 1947 and goes to the other side of earth to 2020, to catch the most wanted mafia leader on earth, with her best friend Stella Summer, also Elena finds out about her past and what she is…(2 love interests and choices)

Genre: Drama and Fantasy

Episode 9 is out now!

Here is my link

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The spy who is from another century

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

My Instagram account is ellenepisodexoxo and follow my TikTok account - dogfromromanianowintheuk

Do you still want to do a R4R?

I wrote my first story on episode and i made it a fantasy one but i only wrote 4 episodes I hope it get readers and good feedbacks so i can continue writing it It’s called "Snowy Night "
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4814102662414336
Screenshot 2021-01-27 at 23.21.36

My New fantasy story out now u can read it image

Hello :two_hearts::wave:
Anyone interested ? :blush:

I published my story hope you like it!
Title : My Strange Magical Dream
Genre : Fantasy
Style : LL
Chapters : 3 and more coming
Description : Every night, you have this strange yet magical dream with this mysterious person that appears in it. Would you be able to find out who was the person and the meaning of your dream?

My Instagram : Anasfa.EpisodeStory
Storylink : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6550977526824960

Here’s mine, love. :))
Genre- Fantasy, drama
Chapters so far -10
Plot- Awoken from a 200 years curse, Blaze finds himself battling between revenge and his growing feelings for the one who holds nothing but hatred for him. Will he end his millennium-long battle and find love along the way or lose everything trying?

link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5489696718389248

Hi! Thank you for this thread! I would love a R4R with you! Here’s my story

This is finna close soon I think

Hello everyone!
I’m finally back and just published a new episode of my story. Up for R4R as well!

Title: White Nights
Author: Diamy
Instagram: Diamy.episode
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 6 (on going)
Summary: Stella is a carefree girl, who is enjoying her carefree life. That is until she finds out that she’s not just a human. And someone very mysterious wants to steal her heart.
Cover:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description
Trying to protect the world from the most powerful interdimensional being there is, is hard enough, but what happens when you fall for his hot but heartless son?(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

Description : Princess Ariella has been locked in her castle for 21 years by her overly protective mother because she hides a huge secret. What will happen when the other Kingdoms find out?

Please check out my new fantasy/romance story.
Queen Of Spades - Tales by lj
Published in limelight version

Hi I recently lost all my progress by deleting the app and when I redownloaded everything was gone and I’m looking for a certain story and was wondering if you can help me find it. I only know what it’s about. A school one is a devil and the other is an angel a human goes there because she is the 7th with I think it should have a girl with blond hair on the front and a guy with brown or black hair. Angel was sent on a mission but falls for him not knowing that she could love and then people keep dying

I have a sci-fi fantasy contest entry here!

Epic cover by Episode.Anika

SS of In-Game Title Page (filter version)

Genre:
Sci-fi, Fantasy

Style:
Limelight (LL)

Description:
Persecuted for being a mage, Zedyn has been on the run from the law for years. With the help of a snarky fugitive, will Zedyn gather the courage to fight for life and liberty?

Fun Stuff:
:alpaca: Choose Gender
:alpaca: Limited MC CC
:alpaca: One LI (the story takes place over a couple days, so it’s a strangers-to-crush relationship that has an impact on the story’s ending)
:alpaca: Points
:alpaca: Choices Matter
:alpaca: 4 Endings
:alpaca: My Weird Sense of Humor
:alpaca: Savage Glasses
:alpaca: Advanced Directing
:alpaca: Cheap Gem Choices (You don’t have to spend any if you don’t want to, though)
:alpaca: Minigames

These stories all sound really good! I’m currently working on a fantasy story, when it’s done I’d post it here.

I love Fantasy. I even created a fantasy book club but nobody joined.
I can’t wait to read yours.

Story Name: Ein Soer
Genre: Fantasy/action
Number of episodes: 4 (ongoing)
Instagram: nei_australia
No love interests.
Art scenes.

Description: After a while, Naed finally comes around to visit his sister, Ein. He’s surprised she now runs her own fighting school. Catching up, she fills him in on all the adventures she’s been having…

Story cover:

Link: Episode Writer Portal