Calling all humans! it's promotion time!

HELLO ALL, My associate, Nightmare and I are starting an account on instagram called the creatorz.awardz(search it up). We are starting this account to help and promote smaller creators who have slaved for days on their computer, writing for an app they love and not going anywhere. So, we would love to help out. Our account is @creatorz.awardz on instagram. In a few days we will start posting. Our DMs are open and no BIG WRITERS ALLOWED. Our account is to help people get from around 10 reads to atleast 1000.

NOTE: ALL OUR CONTESTANTS ARE PROTECTED. I WILL NOT ALLOW ANY DISREPECTFUL COMMENTING. EVEN THOUGH HALF OF THIS COMMUNITY IS TOXIC, THE OTHER HALF SHOULDN’T BE. WE NEED TO LIFT EACH OTHER UP AS MUCH AS WE CAN. I WILL ONLY ALLOW RESPECTIVE CRITIZISM, AND THERE WILL BE A FEW LITTLE PROMTION PRIZES. :trophy: :trophy: :trophy:

:clap:t5:THANK YOU FOR TUNNING IN AND WELCOME TO THE CREATOR AWARDS :clap:t5:

4 Likes

How can we enter or would that be posted?

2 Likes

It will all be posted in about 2-5 days. Announcements will be made. We are trying to gain an audience and some recognition for now. Please be patient. Thank you.

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.