Calling ALL MAGICKA ENTRIES WITH LESS READS!

Not my story, but Black Heliconia is such an awesome entry and (unless the read count is lagging) is only at 45 reads currently as far as I know.

3 Likes

I’ve already reached the 100 (thankfully) but thank you for the shout out! Good luck everyone! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Here is mine.

Title: Magicka: Transcendent
Genre: Fantasy
Author: cнèrιe ☽
Episodes: 3 || more coming soon.
Style: Limelight
Summary:
Stuck between good and evil, Pamela must explore both sides to figure out how and why she was cursed
Two worlds, two love interests, and two magickal endings.
Link: Magicka: Transcendent

1 Like

This is my story, it’s at less than 15 reads😕
Magicka: Within Her Soul
Author KylieJay
Instagram @princesskjx3
Full CC, LL, some choices matter, 3 episodes with more coming soon

Just when she’s at her breaking point, Lucy stumbles across a world on the brink of war and everyone expects her to save them. Can she restore peace on Charkana and within herself?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5867673552224256

Cover created by me! Any and all reads as well as fan mail are greatly appreciated. With a little to no fan base, it’s so hard to get my stories noticed. But I’m super excited to have gotten this published. Good luck to all the other authors who entered!

1 Like

My Entry:
Title: Magicka: Just a Game
Author: passionfruit
Description: Virtual worlds give us the ability to leave reality behind, forget about our struggles and embrace a new life. But what happens when the virtual world isn’t quite that virtual?

Cover:

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Why is that so true?

1 Like

as of now I have 29

1 Like

Ah, I wonder why the read count lag! Thanks for correcting me.

2 Likes

Hey @lanafrazer_episode , that’s really nice of you :frowning:
I have 30 so far… lol.

If you decide to give it a read - thank you so much in advance! :slight_smile:

My details:
My Story: Magicka: The Mirror Traveler
Author: May Laugh
Title: The Mirror Traveler
Instagram: maylaugh_episode
Episodes : 3
Style: LL
Description:
You believe in your job, your family and your religion - at least until you find yourself in the middle of a demonic battle. Will your faith be bigger than your fears?
(LGTBQ+, 2LI, Full CC, multiple endings)
Link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6526382422949888

Small Cover:

And my trailer (@Instagram)

1 Like

I’m at 60 reads, but a lot of them happened yesterday before the contest deadline :frowning: I probably only got 15 or 20 today. I’ll be reading as many of the other entries as I can!

1 Like

It’s really unfortunate🥺

I also have yours on my reading list! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re on mine as well! I should have it done later on in the evening.

1 Like

Same. It will be the 3rd or 4th I am going to read :innocent:

1 Like

Author: Dream Catcher
Description: On every teen’s 16th Birthday, they receive a magical ability. When Amber doesn’t get hers, a book once belonging to a powerful Sorceress shows up, she harnesses it’s powers
Chapters: 3 chapters out.
Link: Magicka: The Lost Book

Magicka_The_Lost_Book_posterThumb_KPqlVcUvEa

I tried to add the link to my story on the app but couldn’t figure out how

1 Like

This is my entry with @yamyblue.episode! I really hope you like it!

Title: Magicka: The Northern Gem
Style: LL
Description: A no one. A monster. A dragon. An angel. These are the things I never thought I’ll be in a million years. Now that I have the power, will I risk it all? [limited cc]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6032868937760768
Cover: MAGICKA_The_Northern_Gem_posterThumb_OEJik92Abp

1 Like

Awesome guys, I’ll get started right away!

Sorry for bothering you with this, but here’s another one if youre up for it :sweat_smile:

Title: Magicka: Mark of the Moon
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: One day, a hot stranger finds his way into your house. He speaks another language and says he’s human, but several incidents tell you otherwise. [CC, Art, Choices Matter, Sound]

I’ll PM you the screenshots soon! Thank you for doing this.

1 Like

Thank you so much hun :heart:

Title: Magicka: Split
Description: A wish come true is all Hayley hopes for. But everything comes at a price. Will that price end up destroying the world?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6588682232594432
Cover:

1 Like

Magicka: Forbidden Wasteland
By Nettie
An 18-year old teenager finds himself trapped in a mystical world where the Enchanted and the Wicked are in search for a Hidden Relic that holds the fate of their world. Male MC CC

1 Like

Update: Heads up guys, something came up with my brother, so I am going to stop reading stories FOR NOW. I will continue and still send screenshots and will tag you when I am finish reading entry.

3 Likes