Calling All (or any) Bisexuals 🤠

do you have an instagram i can message you on instead? if not that’s cool.

i just prefer to message on instagram

2 Likes

@colecatalyst.epi is my IG.

2 Likes

Hi I’m not trying to be rude but what does gender fluid mean because I think I know but I’d love to make sure it’s the correct meaning normally I’d look it up but I don’t really trust the internet much

1 Like

Hii I’m also bisexual I’ve came out to only a few people and STILL had a negative experience but the rest were positive so that’s nice I’m actually still pretty in the closet my parents and siblings don’t know so it’s a lil hard at times but when I’m comfortable I will definitely tell them I had one person I was close with respond badly out of the six people I have come out to it was hard getting such a negative response my own family rejected me he said that I was weird, and that my sexuality was weird, if I liked a girl it would be weird, and that stuff I had to push him away which really sucks cause we were close before but I’m coping with it he was one of the second person I told which sucks and made me nervous to tell more people but I know I’m gonna get hated no matter what because of my sexuality sadly but tell the people u trust when ur comfortable safe and ready and if they don’t accept you they aren’t worth it and honestly I beat them up for you if you want nobody should be disrespected because of who they love but if nobody else accepts you I ALWAYS will accept and love you no matter what and I’m always here if you wanna talk I wish you the best coming out experience love have a wonderful day

4 Likes

Hello! I’m pan! Bi and pan are not the same thing but this is something anyone who is attracted to multiple genders goes through!

If you wanna DM me on instagram, my @ is @phoenix_hope.episode

There is no reason for you to be ashamed that you are attracted to girls! girls are pretty nice, after all. Have you listened to girl in red? Try it. Also listen to “She” by Dodie I get that just saying that doesn’t do anything, but you don’t owe it to ANYONE to be straight!
You are who you are, it’s not something you can control or change.

Same for being attracted to both guys and girls! What rule says you can’t like multiple people?
One thing I saw that helped me when I was having thoughts like that was this:

Attraction feels different between genders.
For me guys are like “hermm” , girls are more “ah” or “aye”
Just because the attraction feels different doesn’t mean it is any less valid or real!!

And, if at some point, you realize you’re not bisexual, so what? It’s natural for people to be curious about their identity and who they are. When I was 5, I wanted to have a pizza parlor when I grew up. Now I don’t. There’s nothing wrong with self-discovery.

3 Likes

Gender fluid means that you want be both genders but you sometimes feel like one more than the other which is different than non-binary which is when a person defines themselves with having no gender.

2 Likes

I know it’s hard and I wish you the best and my Instagram is @ yoshime325 if you ever need someone to talk to.

2 Likes

I’m not trying to be rude I’m just not as educated as I’d like so please correct me if I’m wrong being gender fluid would mean that you comfortable with all pronouns just sometimes one more than the other?

1 Like

Yes and your not being rude everyone has to learn at some point.

1 Like

Ok thanks for helping I just didn’t want to be rude I understand as an LGBTQ+ member myself it can be hard to talk about so I just wanted to put it out there I wasn’t trying to be rude so it hopefully isn’t misinterpreted

1 Like

hi thank you!! also i already listen to girl in red :sweat_smile: sometimes i listen to her song ‘Girls’ to make me feel better actually.

3 Likes

No worriers and your cool

1 Like

also! Listen to “Girls like Girls” by Hayley Kiyoko

2 Likes