Calling All Reviewers!

Yes I will read it and give you feedback.:slightly_smiling_face: Thank you!!

1 Like

Thank you!!! And I’d love feedback too :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I will post screen shot here when done then message you feedback! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The stories look really good, I have a good feeling about them.

2 Likes

Thank you. I want to check your story out also. I love finding new story’s! :slight_smile: I may not make it to any more after hers tonight but I want to read yours so I will in the morning kind of late here! :slight_smile:

Thank you! I will be sure to read yours by tonight or tomorrow and give you feedback if you’d like :slightly_smiling_face:

:slightly_smiling_face: Alright looking forward to it.

1 Like

10:30 pm…Once I get done with this with the first story it will be around 10:50-11 o’clock!

1 Like

Have you slept yet? I have been staying up way to late working on cover’s and splashes for people and my story and trying to get some R4R’s in so I need to go to bed by like 11:30 lol I was up tell 6am yesterday lol
If you want you can message me so were not filling up her thread with talking;.:slight_smile:

Oh my lanta this is literally me all summer!!! I’ve been up staying up sooo late for months working on just these three chapters. I have a greater respect for Episode writers.

1 Like

I would do a R4R
I actually finnished your first chapter and I can say is wow for it to be your first story. It’s incredible.

The stars I really enjoyed especially the shooting star. I am a sucker for overlays very good.

1 Like

Same here, readers should try to understand our struggles better. :joy:

3 Likes

Right…I see some people pop out chapters like its nothing with no problems in there story at all and i’m over here like it just tuck me 4 hours to get one thing down! :frowning: LOL but yes a lot of respect!

2 Likes

I really didn’t though till I started writing!

Anyways I should be able to finish these and do some reviews in a few days, bye happy writing!

2 Likes

Thanks again! I’m currently reading yours :slightly_smiling_face: and I will read the rest in order of replies. Thank you all for replying this means so much to me!

1 Like

Thank you so much! What’s your story for me to read? :slightly_smiling_face:

This is my story.
I will send more screen shots once I finish reading yours.

Author: Maria.StoryWritter

Genre: Horror/Thriller

Discription: My life takes a dark turn. When I meet him. My only hope is to get out on time. If that’s even possible.
Who can I trust, Who should I fear. Please help me, someone’s watching.

Episodes: 10 (Ongoing)
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5941749403746304

“Thank You”

1 Like

Thank you for reading! I will do the same when I read yours :slightly_smiling_face:

I messaged you my feedback…I love your story!:heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like