Calling All Writers: Need Motivation?

Alright, as some of you may know, I am a writer, not only and Episode writer but also a novel writer and I have been very slumped and have had NO motivation until now, finding this YouTube video. It is VERY inspirational and it really gave me the inspiration to start writing again! And I think, if you have no motivation to write, feel bad about your writing and want to feel good, WATCH THE VIDEO DOWN BELOW!! :arrow_down:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJM7FpnPGYc

After you’ve watched it, tell me how you feel about it, did it help motivate you? Please share your thoughts and comments down below!!

Writer Tags

@keiji
@Luio
@amberose
@Apes
@ShanniiWrites
@lanafrazer_episode
@talesbyrose
@epsd.ama
@Chocolate_Mama
@AMagic
@Turtle_Cat
@NelidaU
@Cheyara_Skadi

Tag others that you think need this video! :hugs:

11 Likes

It did :two_hearts::clap:

1 Like

@ChayChay

1 Like

:clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5:
Feeling really inspired now.:sneezing_face::sneezing_face:

1 Like

@tif_flames

1 Like

I did, Thank you girl

1 Like

I haven’t lost motivation just can’t decide what to put in it too many ideas but thanks though :joy:

1 Like

Oh I know you haven’t I just tagged random writers. :joy:

1 Like

Oh okay then :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Because I don’t know anyone I don’t get on here really :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Ah so kind of you! I’m gonna check it out and tell you my opinion.

1 Like

Alright!

1 Like

It’s very inspiring and this video has gotten me to start writing much more. It inspires me to keep on writing and sharing thoughts but it has motivated me in other ways, as in to do better in school and start writing thoughts and my feelings down. This has been very very inspirational. Thank you for sharing the video with us. :blush:

@phlegmatic

1 Like

Of course! I’m glad it motivated you girl! :grinning:

1 Like

It did very much. :confounded: I thought about the video for like an hour and then started writing. Thank you so much! :sob::heartbeat: for tagging me.

1 Like

This video was indeed very inspirational. Thanks girl! And you are helping other authors who are in need of a motivation. You are doing a great job. I really appreciate it. Have a nice day :blush:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.