Calling out Episode, they need to fix this!

Yo…I’m a lil slow these days what does this mean? :sob:

2 Likes

Ksksk maybe my English is not good? It’s not my native language sorry.

But what I mean is that instead of considering subjects that deal with serious problems, they flag them. And for me, that’s not the way a company should behave. Especially when an application like Episode, is played by 12-13 year olds.

4 Likes

Oh well exactly @Sydney_H y’all should really stop flagging our posts when we speak out! We’re raising awareness and yet your silencing us…#respectfully :woozy_face:

5 Likes

YOOOOO THEY FLAGGING MY POST SKSKSKSKSKSK. Lol

2 Likes

ksksks they said: Sunnytheauthor is a public enemy :pensive: :fist:t5:

2 Likes

As stated in the Forum General Rules:

Please be sure to review both the general rules and Our Forum Moderation Standards and Guidelines

You’re so right about this because this happen to my story.

2 Likes

this happens with the stories and the forums :(( it’s sad

I’m not trying to be over-exaggerated, but this makes me sad. I’m always afraid of “breaking” the rules even tho I don’t do bad things on the forums nor the app. I get the necessity to have guidelines, but what’s the necessity to makes us feel scared of the mods or other users (because they can flag us)?

Sometimes I read the Episode guidelines and I say “wow, a lot of things are prohibited”, but then I read the most popular stories and they can get away with everything. No shade to the big authors, but all of us should be able to include those things, I get that they make Episode gain money, but these stories should be examples of what we can include in our stories.

The same applies to the forums. What do they gain by banning many people? Do they want us to feel afraid instead of comfortable in this community? The favoritism is real and I’m afraid that someday I will be banned for something stupid. Criticism is not the same as harassment or bullying, when I criticize Episode is because I want them to improve, not make them feel bad or insult them.

Maybe Episode doesn’t care, but they will start losing small authors with potential and nice people on the forums because of their mindset. Maybe we don’t make them gain a lot of money, but we are important anyways

Sorry for my bad English, I tried to explain myself properly :((

14 Likes

Yeah that’s true. I hate seeing my posts being flagged and hidden.

8 Likes

I was just flagged for defending art and made 1 post about it:

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/episode-forums-official-share-your-art-edits-and-drawings-continued/427483/9743

I’ve defended in the past and left it at 1 post so as not to end up off topic but this particular incident seems to be a bother? I have not been flagged in a long time so this particular incident upset me so much that I’m permanently leaving the episode forums March 30.

Edit: I’m actually not leaving I was just sooooo angry! I’m doing better now. Sorry for my mini tantrum :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

They love to say its off topic as an excuse to flag lol

1 Like

support!

1 Like

Tyyy

1 Like

That’s awful! I hope everything was resolved because that’s just a terrible thing to be flagged for.

1 Like

We will miss you! Far well.

4 Likes

The thing is, if you scroll up, everyone who agreed, got flagged. I HATE THAT!
I put a ticket in and they simply said “We are sorry that you are not enjoying episode but these rules cannot be changed.”

5 Likes

Hey, don’t let people like them ruin your experience. By leaving you enable them and let them win.

2 Likes

Thank you for your sweet words but maybe it’s for the best I’m been here waaaaay too long :laughing: I’ll still help people with directing q’s for the time being and on IG, helping is my passion :yay:

Story time: I’m pretty sure I already mentioned this but before episode forums didn’t have a rule on promoting other writing platforms so I made a thread about it and it was flagged. Then the rule was made after. Basically I got flagged for a future rule that didn’t exist when I made the thread :joy: :lol:

3 Likes

people are getting suspended/ flagged for no reason. Episode seriously needs to work on checking what’s being flagged.

2 Likes

Agreed, 100%