Calling out Episode, they need to fix this!

Tyyy

1 Like

Thatā€™s awful! I hope everything was resolved because thatā€™s just a terrible thing to be flagged for.

1 Like

We will miss you! Far well.

4 Likes

The thing is, if you scroll up, everyone who agreed, got flagged. I HATE THAT!
I put a ticket in and they simply said ā€œWe are sorry that you are not enjoying episode but these rules cannot be changed.ā€

5 Likes

Hey, donā€™t let people like them ruin your experience. By leaving you enable them and let them win.

2 Likes

Thank you for your sweet words but maybe itā€™s for the best Iā€™m been here waaaaay too long :laughing: Iā€™ll still help people with directing qā€™s for the time being and on IG, helping is my passion :yay:

Story time: Iā€™m pretty sure I already mentioned this but before episode forums didnā€™t have a rule on promoting other writing platforms so I made a thread about it and it was flagged. Then the rule was made after. Basically I got flagged for a future rule that didnā€™t exist when I made the thread :joy: :lol:

3 Likes

people are getting suspended/ flagged for no reason. Episode seriously needs to work on checking whatā€™s being flagged.

2 Likes

Agreed, 100%

I just got flagged todayā€¦
Iā€™m so used to it that I just shrugged and went back to the thread I was at :grimacing:
Is that normal now or-

2 Likes

Itā€™s normal, itā€™s sad that itā€™s normal.

2 Likes

Hey uh can you not

2 Likes