Calling out Episode, they need to fix this!

Completely agree.

1 Like

Episode randomly banned my other account for being an alt when I only ever had one account in my lifetime. Tickets clearly ignored. Only response is a robotic generic response. Asked them to provide evidence of my breaking the guidelines and guess what? Ghosted :joy:

3 Likes

How did you ask them?
If you asked them through the admin message (@ForumAdmin) that they sent you, they won’t respond. There’s even a message there saying they won’t respond.

1 Like

No I emailed them using the form. So I guess I didn’t break the rules then if they can’t provide evidence

2 Likes

I agree 100% with the flagging. I was flagged once for defending myself after trying to explain something to someone. After explaining, I got flagged for being rude and off topic (when I defended myself). Super disheartening :frowning: So I agree with you! Maybe not huge changes all at once, but some gradual change would be nice

3 Likes

It’s sickening. The whole of episode needs change

5 Likes

Nvm wrong topic srry I deleted it

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

comlpletly agree ,i got flagged on time because i was suporting plus sized girls @IMAGINARY_THOUGHTS look ,idc what happaned to my account but this is so true so do what ever you want cus im still not sorry for supporting plus sized women

5 Likes

@rina.writes

Guess what I changed my featured topic to?

1 Like

So I just got flagged for reposting your thread.

That must suck, you’re only trying to make a difference
 a good difference

sorry

2 Likes

Yea that’s so annoying

No, I don’t think it’s that
It’s because they think it’s an advertisement or something

1 Like

Trust me. It’s because of her skin colour. I got randomly flagged too

I’m looking at what you changed it to rn

Awwwww Ty :sob: @juliewrites

1 Like

@edenbush
I know
 but

It’s not like everyone in the world is racist. There are plenty of nice people too. So it’s possible, but we aren’t sure

4 Likes

It actually wasn’t, you aren’t allowed to repost threads. The mods like to keep things clean so they put topics that are about the same thing together. Flagging is a regular thing for everyone on the forums. I am very white and everyone who has seen me around in the last few months know that and I have been flagged for multiple stupid reasons. I can’t pretend to understand your struggles but I know it wasn’t because of that. You can see many topics that have been replicated being flagged.

4 Likes

Wha-
14?
I think I have 8. Maybe 9. Or 10. :thinking:

(and not consecutive)

4 Likes