Cals art thread edits, covers, overlays, and more!

Hi I’m Callie! This is my art thread I perfect comice style but I can somewhat do art scenes I’m still learning how to do them :woman_shrugging:t4: I do overlays, edits, covers, splashes, character banners, and pfp’s (if you’d like something else ask me and I’ll tell you if I can do it) RULES! (1). Do not claim my work as your own (2). My watermark is on there for a reason! Don’t remove it (3). Credit me you can use my forum username or my insta @love_4_writing.episode (5). Please no drama I’m not in the mood (6). Be patient! If you want it done right don’t rush me! (7). Be respectful (8). Use the password Pizza (9). Don’t request the same thing from another person!
Well that’s the rules if you can’t follow them I will not make your requested thing :woman_shrugging:t4: Thank you :heart::heart:
Examples

2 Likes

Can I request a cover?

1 Like

Yes of course :upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

OK! Are u good with special requests?

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

OK. I’ll send the deets.

1 Like

Big Cover and Small Cover~

I would like to request for a big and small cover.

The title is: Preganant by the Troublemaker.

Here are the characters:

Guy:
Blonde: Spiked Up hair.
Light skin
EyesvClassic round blue.
Face defined triangle.
Eyebrows thick arch,
Mouth smirk blush,
Nose button.

Girl
Platinum blonde beach wave
Face oval
Nose even.
Eyes upturned feline blue
Eyebrows defined natural
Mouth blossom lips blush
Skin light.

And free pick outfits but make them match and the girl is pregnant. And I want the background slightly blurred, and I want a cute free background. And that’s it. I want the girl to be looking at the readers and winking and the guy is looking down and is blushing. With his are around her, can u do that? And the guy has tattoos.

And the author MCG1314

I can do that :upside_down_face: but would you like it edited or drawn?

1 Like

Edited plz, and if possible can I get it by Sunday?

1 Like

Yeah ofc

1 Like

Tm?

1 Like

Lol. I meant tm Sunday.

1 Like

Yeah I know :joy: it won’t take me to long tho I have no requests in at the moment

1 Like

Actually nvm can I get an art scene instead?

1 Like

Same deets but not the title.

1 Like

How realistic do you want it?

1 Like

Average if u know what I mean and edited. And the background blured some.

1 Like

Okay :ok_hand:

1 Like

Lol thx!

1 Like

Is this what you were looking for? lol when I think of babies and cute I think teddy bears :joy::joy:

1 Like