Camera Shaking Issues

Does anyone know how to make the character shake? I don’t know what numbers that you have to add or subtract. Can someone help me please because I don’t know what I’m doing.

Hi! So first you go on the Show Helpers tab, then click Camera. You will get three options: Zoom, Focus and Reset. Click the Zoom tab then zoom it to wherever you want the zoom to be, then copy the code and paste it. Then click Focus, and change the angle of the zoom, or you can even change the degree of the zoom itself, then copy and paste the code. Then when you’ve got the two, just keep repeating the exact same two coordinates and make sure to keep your transitions in 0.1 seconds so it doesn’t take too long. For example:

@zoom on #first coordinates# to #percentage# in 0.1
@zoom on #second coordinates# to #percentage# in 0.1

then copy and paste those two so you have this:

Hope this helps! :grin:

do you want to shake the character or the camera?

Shake the camera when a character screams.

That’s what this does :point_up_2:t4:

1 Like

as Jade sugest you just need 2 spots to zoom at and you quickly change them.

Keep the height number at both zooms the same so it will not make any weird movement.

1 Like

Okay. Unfortunately, it didn’t work for me :disappointed:

May I see how you have it coded?

I had accidentally deleted it :woman_facepalming:t4:

Hmm. Maybe you coded it slightly differently because that’s always how I do my camera shakes.

Lol that’s ok, what’s your character’s spot and what is the current zoom it’s on?

On okay. Some people say that you have to do some subtraction of the numbers to make the camera shake or something like that. Maybe I’m wrong :woozy_face:

you do not have to count anything actually - the simpliest way is to zoom on the character bit to the left and copy it …keep the same zoom and just shift the camera bit to the right and copy the second zoom.

this way you will have 2 zoom positions and you just quickly change them several times

1 Like

Oh okay. Thanks for clearing that up for me.