Camera? Zoom? FOCUS?

Is anyone’s cam with the focus and zoom just acting wonky or is it just me? I keep trying to focus and it just shifts to another side of the scene and won’t let me focus back on where I had my characters placed before? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

After zooming, I try to focus but it also slips the other way in the scene and it looks too weird, so I try to avoid zooming or focusing but when I absolutely have to I try to be careful with the focus and move it slowly. Sometimes it really annoys me!

2 Likes

When you zoom too much it gets really sensitive and is quite annoying to focus correctly…

I don’t know if it’s that what you meant.

3 Likes

yeah sorta! sorry, if that was worded weird. It’s like the focus will just shift completely to a different area of the scene and won’t move back to where I was working on before. :]

2 Likes

I wish I could avoid it but I really like zooms and the fact that I can’t figure out why it’s not moving is a little frustrating :[

2 Likes

Hmm yeah, I guess zoom carefully a bit and then while focusing move it slowly.

2 Likes

it might be the zone that you’re in, for example if you’re in zone 1 and you zoom into zone 2, for some reason it allows you to do that, but when you try and focus the screen, it moves back to the end of zone 1 and doesn’t let you focus anything in any other zone. idk if that makes sense, but to focus in certain places, you need to be in certain zones. :))

4 Likes

That makes the most sense! I will play around with the placement and see if that helps. Thank you :relieved: :v

3 Likes

of course! feel free to dm me for any other coding mishaps :sparkles:

3 Likes

Yes, it is probably that. I also had a few problems at the start but it might also be if you have got two different zooming positions at specific times that maybe it starts glitching.
Sorry I might be a bit confusing :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You can also look out for any warnings that are maybe the reason y it doesn’t work.

2 Likes

yes, 100% !! that would be another dilemma, especially if you are using the & command.

3 Likes

It starts getting even more messy if you have different people in different layers AND the zooms! :joy:

3 Likes

L I T E R A L L Y . i had this problem whilst coding a few weeks ago, & im abit of a perfectionist so it took me a whileeeeee. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

If you post you’re story, please tell me the name so I will take a look at it! I am finding it a bit hard to find interesting, new stories these days! :joy: :sweat_smile:

(I started coding my own story a week ago so I am only on episode 2 :joy: :joy:)

2 Likes

definitely, i just recently posted my story announcment of instagram, if you want to see it, my user is in my bio, would love to read yours too!

2 Likes

Ok, thanks!

1 Like

I find that if you want to use spaces in-between zones it is impossible to get the camera to cooperate; which is really frustrating when the couch or whatever you want someone to sit on is half in zone 1 and half in zone 2!

2 Likes