Camilo Writes' story reviews. [HONEST REVIEWS] [CLOSED]

Please check it out and let me know what you think!
Name: Opposite in Harmony
Author: Pheebsnomenal
Genre: fantasy/adventure/romance
Style: Limelight
Description:
After 1412 years, Aimie finally decides to visit Earth and that is when her life turns up side down. She finds out that sometimes you can’t judge a book by it’s cover. Her perfect family seems to be hiding all kind of secrets from her. Will she ever find her way back to her family even if that means living a lie? Or will she choose to abandon everything she ever knew and live an honest life with her new friends?

If you can review 3 that would be great!!!

that cover is legitimately one of the coolest cover I’ve seen holy cats!!!

2 Likes

Omg thank you so much!!!

Thanks for creating this thread! I`d love to get a review!
Story title: Let the demon inside
Author: Nierido
Genre: Supernatural romance
Description: You have to move back to Dimwood. What will you find there? Love, death or supernatural friends?
Number of episodes:3
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4876381520789504

Hello Epithet! Your story review is finished!

Story Review

Disclaimer: I read that what you wanted the most was plot and character criticism. Due to the chapters’ length and that I only reviewed 3, as requested, I wasn’t able to do a complete review of them. Specially for the characters, I needed more chapters to get to know them more and analize, which I apologize for, I hope you like the review anyways!

Title: Subverted by Epithet

Grammar: 10/10. Punctuation, usage of words and comas are just perfect.

First Impression: My first impression of this story was good, and I wasn’t wrong. When I saw you had LGBT options, choices that matter, CC, I was feeling eager to read it. It seemed like a kingdom themed story with a lot of drama, which it was but at the same time wasn’t, due to that the character didn’t grew up in a kingdom.

Plot: 9.5/10. The plot seemed excellent, very original in my opinion, it’s not that rushed and even though your story has 5 love interests it doesn’t stop being a fantasy story, about the fairies, Elowen and the kingdom.

One observation I’d like to share is that at the beginning of the story, I wasn’t really attracted to it, dedicating the first chapter to the kingdom and the baby can be a little confusing for some readers, some may think the MC is the queen, instead of Elowen, or etc. Nonetheless, when I reached chapter 2 I was so into the story, actually when I finished chapter 3 I already wanted to read chapter 4. Which is cool, I don’t really like fantasy genre but if I wanted to keep reading that means you’re doing something good.

Characters:

I genuinely love Elowen, I love that I can choose to manipulate people, be nice with them, having the ability to use Elowen’s powers is so cool.

I dislike the king so much, I know that at the beginning he was rooting for her baby and kingdom but ugh I really dislike him. (This is just an opinion, though, you don’t need to change anything about him, I just don’t like him personally.)

Directing:

9.8/10

I love that you use the spot command, it shows a good directing skills. I have nothing to note here. I just saw a few errors with layering but you seem to know how to use it very well too.

Narration and conversations:

Conversations seem to be realistic, although you don’t use a lot of narration, it doesn’t seem to necessary.

Milo is often too annoying to read, you seem to try too hard to show he has an accent sometimes, I don’t know if he’s still gonna be in the story but I’d suggest you don’t change almost every word, so it doesn’t bother other readers.

Overall thoughts and tips:

• I liked it when the screen became of a certain color when the fairies appeared or disappeared. Also when you used overlays to manipulate people, nice detail.

• The use of sounds seem to be required in your story, you should try add sounds and/or music, it would give the it a nice touch.

• The chapter length seems to be just fine in order for the readers not to get bored, actually, I’d like to ask you how much lines do you generally do per chapter (Including directing), it really suited me.

Overall I like your story, I’ll keep reading it, the plot is awesome and the chapter length is just fine for me as a reader. Good luck writing!

Story Rating: 5/5.

Thank you for requesting a review in my workshop and I hope you like it, let me know when you read it!
Remember that if you have problems with it or anything you’d like to say, PM me.

1 Like

Here I am, late to the party.:joy::joy:
I would love to!

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of fugitives who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
Style: Ink
I published this a few days ago, so it only has 3 episodes
Cover:

HERE’S THE LINK!
If you don’t mind, please review all 3 episodes. And take as long as you need, I don’t mind waiting as long a it takes. Thanks in advance!

Title: My Best Friend
Author: Eliza Core
Genre: Romance
Description: A story of best friends Larsen and Cameron. What happens when feelings resurface and hormones are raging? Follow them on their journey of love, life and lust.
How many episodes do you want to be reviewed (3 MAX): 3 please.
Cover Picture:

Link To Story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5824106438852608
Additional notes: This is my first story and I would really appreciate a review to help me improve!

Title: The Princess Project
Author: Zen.zele
Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: INK
Description: In exchange for taking care of her sick mother, Sam is chosen by a royal family to marry a playboy prince. What happens in the palace when she begins falling for his brother ?
How many episodes do you want to be reviewed (3 MAX): 3 episodes
Cover Picture: image
Link To Story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5513824905330688
Additional notes: Thank you so much!

1 Like

Title: Fallen Angel
Author: AdyElly
Genre: Drama /Adventure
Chapters; 6 (more chapters coming soon) - I’d like if you could read 3, but you don’t have to do it if you don’t like the story.
Link:

Cover:

Thank you so much!!! I was actually wondering about Milo’s accent, because I want him to be a likable character but also he is a poor uneducated character so I wanted that detail. I’ll definitely go back and tone down some of the dropped letters :slight_smile:

As for the lines, I usually base my episode off of timing (I’ll play through it at the end to correct for grammar and shoot for 8-10 minutes) because the line numbers vary wildly. For chapter 3 the lines were only 730, but because of extreme branching chapter 5 is 3455, and the chapters come out the same length lol!!!

Story Title: Crossed Paths
Author’s Name: Dreamer
Story Genre: Drama
Story Style: INK
Total Chapters: 8 (to be reviewed 3)
Description: Mindy’s life was filled with joy and laughter but haunted by heartbreak. All that changes when she meets Derek. Will he be able to mend her broken heart? CHOICES MATTER!

Story Cover (Small):
Mean_Girls_UTfE_posterThumb_zkZHcflxAf
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5294643993772032

Title: XENA PIERCE
Author: sophiesophilatte
Genre: Action
Style: Limelight
Description: An HEIRESS, a DAUGHTER, a GIRL who seeks answers–guide XENA as she battles in order to save her mother. Will she make it through? Her SURVIVAL depends on you. (LL)
How many episodes do you want to be reviewed (3 MAX): 3 :blush:

Cover Picture:

Link To Story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6098625853521920

Thank you so much! :blush:

Title: Sophisticated & Deceived
Author: Briana M.
Genre: Romance
Description: Ashden, a 26 year old young woman learns that life isn’t about being emotionless and too sophisticated. Will a guy help her explore her emotions in life?
How many episodes do you want to be reviewed (3 MAX): 3
Cover Picture:

Link To Story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5716365262585856
Additional notes: No

Title: Better on my Own
Author: Joanna Banana
Genre: Romance/Action
Description: Camila has never needed anyone’s help. She’s a one woman army. But what happens when she is forced to accept the help of a mysterious guy to accomplish her greatest mission yet?
How many episodes do you want to be reviewed (3 MAX): 2
Cover Picture:

Link To Story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6447079579582464
Additional notes: None

Title: Search for love
Author: S.writes
Genre: Drama
Style: ink
**Description:*Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation! Can you find the love you are looking for trying to escape?
How many episodes do you want to be reviewed (3 MAX):
3 episodes
Cover Picture:

Link To Story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128
Additional notes:

1 Like

I would like a review. Also if u don’t mind, can u PM me it?

1 Like

My story :slight_smile:
Title: Skai’s Stories

Author: Mystery

Episode: 12 (More coming soon)

Genre: Drama

What do you mean?:thinking:

Shoot, i sent it to the wrong chat. Lol, my bad, it’s been a LOOONNNNG day

1 Like

Ohh it’s okay:)

1 Like