>>>>||Camp Full Moon|| <<<<< Sign ups <<<<<<

Welcome to Camp Full Moon! Or as well as “Camp Romance.” Here at Camp Full Moon, we’ve got a lot to get through. We’ve got movies, pizza, and lots of stuff! Here you can WIN $100 dollars!
You and a lot of others will be meeting in a large cabin at first, Charlotte Moon will be showing you what Cabins you’ll be at! You can sign up for the camp right here! Make sure to not put invalid infomation!

Faceclaims

Coming soon!

Reserves:
@Drama_Queer , @Epi.Sympatics

ROLEPLAYERS I’D THINK CAN DO THIS

@Roleplay.lk, @WinterMoon05 , @Chocolate_Mama , @LeviTheLunatic (:heart:) , @HermanEpisode , @EpisodeShadow , @Drama_Queer , @Epi.Sympatics , @FallenAngelNight13 , and others!

Thank you!

Submitted! (We are only allowed to submit one?)

Submitted!

I like the idea, but it looks like it’ll be a big roleplay with a lot if people so I’m not sure if I will be able to do it.

Hi I’m new to this role playing thing so there are some things I don’t understand…but I am interested. When we say face claim do we mean just providing the face or the entire character look though? & HD? I’m a bit lost and confuse…

Signing up

You can have more than one :slight_smile:

It’s fine :slight_smile:

I get what you mean!

Okay Faceclaims are a real person, meaning kinda like, this…

I’m sorry … but if I make a character I will not have enough time to post … I’ll try but I will be off a lot … So I’ll make only one and minor character

Maybe,

Reserve for Male and Female.

Reserve for 2 females! (maybe a male too but don’t reserve a male just yet)

bump

Bump

Signed up agian

Yep

Yeah can I still sign up? Most of my other RPs flopped and now I have nothing fun to do on my free time.

Yes :smile:

BUMP

Bump