Camp Half-Blood RP - Official Thread

Ray // with Helen in the woods

I finally managed to catch up to Helen. Maybe I need to work on my stamina and speed. Just this short run had me out of breath. “Ray! I’m over here”. I didn’t really need her to call me over as I could just about see her near a tall looking tree. She put what I could guess was her cap. Before ascending the tree to get a better view, maybe? BRYAN!” She yelled. I continued heading towards the tree Helen was in just at a slight slower pace as it felt like my legs could fall off.

“Bryan!!!” I shouted the loudest I could. I paused for a bit to catch more of my breath before I thought of calling for Bryan again.

“BRAYN” I yelled again.

Bryan // somewhere in the woods

I heard a voice I didn’t recognise call my name. All I was thinking was ‘is the voice a friend or foe’. After everything the satyr explained to me I was really unsure of the world around me. For the first time in my life I decided to be more like Ray and be impulsive and head for the voice. “Bryan!!!” I heard Ray shout. It was coming from the same direction as the first voice. I felt a bit more relieved in my choice to go to the voice. Ray called out my name again confirming that is was definitely heading in the right direction

It took a while before I could see Ray leaning up against a tree looking bored. There was a blonde haired girl high in the tree Ray was leaning against. Guessing she was a friend of Ray’s.

“Hi” I said as I continued towards Ray and the girl.

@Helen.lovesdogs

3 Likes

Ray // with Helen and Bryan // A tall tree in the woods

“Yes, that’s Bryan” I said looking up the tree to Helen. “How could you leave me in the Woods alone Bryan!” I yelled at him as I walked over to him. Not that I was really mad at him. I just wanted to give him a hard time like always. In a strange sense of keeping a small part of our old lives going. Hope Bryan doesn’t take this the wrong way. I just want some normalcy for a bit. Too much has changed lately. And I don’t know if I can take all this right now.

Bryan// with Helen and Ray // A tall tree in the woods

The girls voice sounded nice. Something I could get used to hearing. Dam it Ray! Your friend looks hot don’t ruin my chance to make a good impression. “Do you really have to do this with your friend in the tree right there?” I said trying to hide my emotions from Ray. She just rolled her eyes at me. Her face soon went back to her normal blank expression though it looked like she had something else hidden her those eyes of hers. “I’m s-- sorry.” i said awkwardly. not knowing if this was our usual banter or genuine anger at us getting separated in theses woods. Banter, Ray started smirking. and struggling to hold in a laugh. Ray needed a hug I think this is too much for her in such a sort time.

Ray // with Helen and Bryan // A tall tree in the woods

Bryan’s face. God, his confused face makes me laugh every time I see it. His nose gets all wrinkled and his lips do this really funny looking smile. Bryan understood me as he just ran up and gave me a hug. I felt safe for the first time in the last few days. Bryan has been trying to be strong for me and here he is doing it again. Love Bryan when he is being kind and calm like this. then again this happens after every fight and argument he has ever seen me in. the other people just lose the will to fight with him around. Bryan keeps taking glances at Helen. Aw! He likes her.

@Helen.lovesdogs

4 Likes

:closed_lock_with_key: Laron :closed_lock_with_key: || Outside The Temple || Angelo

Terror. That was the word that came to Laron’s mind when he saw other campers running away from the Temple, some shocked, some scared to death. Despite its power which was spreading like wildfire, he stayed still as his eyes spotted one… No, two motionless bodies lying on the Temple’s floor.
He couldn’t see their faces so he wasn’t sure if he knew them or not. They were strangers so it wasn’t like he was going to miss them.
But seeing them, it reminded him of his own loss.
From the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of a hooded person that he recognized. Astra.
Is that her doing?
Without thinking twice, Laron followed her but was stopped right before he could reach her.
The hand holding his arm was almost hesitant but wasn’t letting go.
“You have three seconds to take your hand off me.” Laron said through his gritted teeth, trying to control the bubbling anger inside.
Who dared to touch him?

@fal.renet1398 - Angelo Sorry girl :see_no_evil: It took longer than I expected

6 Likes

Angelo2
I saw Laron try to run towards the danger and before I knew it I had pushed through the crowds and grabbed his arm trying my hardest to hold him back. I wasnt loosing him too. I was lost in my thoughts until I heard him growl. “Laron it’s me.” I say softly as I look up at my eyes watering a little. I was scared to loose him. “I cant let you go.” I say as I wipe my eyes.
@LorethA

5 Likes

~>>Nella<<~
Nella smiled back at Alec, but her innocent smile turned into a wicked grin, as he, stuttering, denied liking someone. She know he liked someone, she could feel it, but she wasn’t sure who. The person would have to be in close proximity for her to identify them, and right now, there wasn’t really anyone near. She nudged him with her elbow. “Ah, come on. It’s okay to tell me. I’m very good a keeping secrets.” Her little smirk probably wouldn’t help him trust her, but it was true, she was good a keeping secrets, unless, of course, they needed to be shared.

@RavenAnderson

~>>Harley<<~
Harley pouted. This boy, Lukas Costas, was annoying. He was so, so, uninterested! And he seemed annoyed at her. What had she done to him? All she had done was introduce herself. She was trying to be nice to him, and he just stood there now, staring! She was about to say something about how rude staring was, when he spoke again.
“Well Harley, mind telling me why you look like you won the lottery?”
She rolled her eyes. “Its all the chaos in the air. When there’s a large amount of chaos, I automatically get really happy,” she said patronizingly. “It’s not my choice,” she snapped. “It’s because of my mom.”

@AnimeOtome

~>>Wolf<<~
Wolf looked concernedly at Rya. Dang, had he made her feel uncomfortable? He removed his arm from her shoulder almost a soon as he put it there, walked quickly behind her. Now alone with his thoughts, he started to notice the cold, and dressed as he was for warm weather, he started to shiver. Rya wasn’t shivering, he noticed. Why was that? Then he remembered her parent was Boreas. That was it. “Hey, Rya,” he started. “Um… er… did I make you feel uncomfortable?” He looked at the ground, not wanting to see her face if she deigned to look back at him. His ears were slowly growing warmer. He hadn’t wanted to hurt anyone with his flirting. He thought it was harmless.

@Kale

6 Likes

Cloned || Connor Beckett || w/ Calla || Lawn

“Don’t use the Devil’s language on my perfect little innocent Christian ears! I think I have to douse them each in holy water…"

I laughed.

“I’m sorry, I used to do that with my brother a lot. My stepmom’s very religious.”

“Ah,” I said nodding. I was never the type to care about religion. It was always confusing thinking about it and being a demigod. I had a slight confused look on my face but I shook it off and smiled.

Gabriela Agnew || Lawn || Scott

“Thought so. My name’s Scott, nice to meet ye.”

I chuckled. “Fits well.” I said with a smile. It was funny how he was Scottish and his name was Scott.

“Can ye be a little more specific? Because there have been many things happenin’ since A came…”

I raised my perfect eyebrow. I did well on my makeup today. “Well it’s snowing and everybody is acting like snow isn’t a real thing so know I’m questioning if I was born in a parallel universe, a girl just killed somebody, and they call this a safe place?!” I said, my tone raising a little. “Sorry…” I said, moving my hair out of my eyes. My teeth were chattering and my hands were freezing even though I had gloves on.

Connor Beckett || w/ Kathy || Connor’s Quiet Spot

“Then we have to make most of the years left.”

I nodded, agreeing with her before she stood up. I waved goodbye at her then she left the woods. I sat down on the log thinking. It was once again, my quiet spot. But did I really want that? I was worried I was catching feelings for Kathy. I shook my head, stood up and walked out of the woods.

Audrey Williams || w/ Calyx || Lawn

“Um…they both like darkness?”

I tilted my head and nodded. “I hate to say this but, you’re right.” I laughed even though it probably was mean.

"Maybe it’s something in common with the kids themselves.”

Damn, Calyx was smart and he was standing next to me. “Do you have about… 30 minutes of freetime? I could really need you. And that says a lot, coming from the smartest Athena kid.” I said smirking towards him.

Mentioned
@CrazygirldY_dY_dY - Calla
@LorethA - Scott
@AnimeOtome - Astra/Asher’s Sister/Kathy
@Caticorn - Calyx

5 Likes

Calla || Connor || Lawn

She smiled at being able to get a laugh out of him. She sighed. “Yeah, I never really cared about religion before, and being a demigod just confused me even more, so. . . I don’t even know anymore. I’m not even sure if my stepmom acknowledges me being a demigod. Just the odd child of her wife. I guess it’d be hard for her to explain to her church.” She looked at him and then realized that she wasn’t sure if he even really had a family. A lot of kids didn’t. “Shit. I’m really sorry, I’ve been rambling on about my home life and I don’t even know if you. . . have a family you still talk to?” She stared at the ground for a few seconds before burying her face in her hands. “I’m sorry, I have no idea how to be sensitive.”
@RavenAnderson

5 Likes

Luna || Lily || Barrier

Waving, she watched as Rya and Wolf headed off and turned around. She looked at Lily again. “Okay, I’m sure you’ve got a TON of questions. So, follow me to my cabin and I’ll attempt to answer them!” She started walking, gesturing for Lily to follow her with the dog. “Okay, so first things first. I’m not sure you know what a demigod is, so I’ll explain. It means that one of your parents is a mortal, or regular human, and the other is a god. Which parent of yours has been absent all of your life? Mine was my mom.” She smiled at Lily, hoping to calm her down. “It can be a little crazy in the first few days.”
@RainyDay

2 Likes

Lily Branshaw || The Barrier

I skipped happily after one of the girls. “Oh. My mom and dad are always around. I like it when they take me to the park and daddy pushes me in the swings.” I smiled happily at the memory. “First few days?” I asked, a little confused at what the girl was talking about l. I still had my duffle bag and rucksack. I was still holding Bella, who had snuggled up and gone to sleep in my arms.

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

2 Likes

Luna || Lily || Walking

She had to admit, she was confused. “Oh. My mom and dad are always around. I like it when they take me to the park and daddy pushes me in the swings.” This girl had to be a demigod. Maybe one of her parents had remarried or something? She knew it happened with a few people. “Um. Well, is one of them your step-parent? Because one of your real parents has to be a god if you made it in here.” They we’re getting closer to her cabin, so she started walked slower.
@RainyDay

2 Likes

Lily Branshaw || The Barrier

I giggled. “No. Mommy and Daddy are my real mommy and daddy.” I looked at the girl. “Who else would they be silly?” I slowed my pace to keep in step with the girl. I kept Bella huddled against me. She shuffled in my arms before going back into a deep slumber.

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

2 Likes

Luna || Lily || Almost there

“No. Mommy and Daddy are my real mommy and daddy.” Lily giggled while Luna frowned. Well, that’s a bit of a problem, isn’t it? So, I either have to tell her that one of them is not her actual parents, or that she might be adopted. She sighed. Neither of those options were looking good. She put on her most soothing voice and started explaining. “Lily. If you’re here, it means that one of your parents is a god. You wouldn’t have monsters chasing after you or would have even seen the camp if you weren’t. One of your parents, or possibly both, aren’t your real ones.” She ended up fidgeting with her glasses. Gods, this wasn’t fun.
@RainyDay

2 Likes

Mace Palvot || Infirmary

Mace wasn’t sure what was going on, but he wanted to know who died. He realised the best places to visit would be the infirmary and the big house, but as the infirmary was closer, he chose that option. Snow was getting really high and he really needed to make big steps.
When Mace entered the infirmary, he saw a brunette he didn’t know. He wasn’t sure what she was doing, so he just ignored her. There were three black robes, each one not-so-neatly folded around the bodies. It was no problem for him looking at them - he wasn’t half as sad as everyone else. Any time he wanted, he could use his power to get in a better mood.
Without a second thought, his fingers moved the black away from the face, and he immediately recognised it. It was Rain, the unclaimed. He always found her cool. The acquired hope faded away, and he took it from the others again. In a moment, he felt fine.

@AnimeOtome - Evanthia

I wasn’t sure whether it was plastic or textile.

@RainyDay - Rain Collins mentioned

3 Likes

Evanthia Galen // Infirmary // Mace Palvot

Evanthia looked up to see a boy she didn’t quite recognize walk into the infirmary. Curious yet confused, she watched from behind the counter she tensed as he took off ths shrouds from the dead bodies.

Rude, Evanthia thought surprised, the dead should be respected and left in peace. She didn’t know if he would be able to understand sign languahe, her throat tightened as her palms became sweaty as she began to think about talking to him. Her grip on the pencil she was holding tightened as she looked down at the test, and flits of memories ran across her head in a series of images.

She walked around the desk, her sneakers making next noise as she approached the person from behind. Before he could take the cloth of the other’s faces, her fingers wrapped around his wrist lightly. Not too tight, but enough to bring his attention to her. However, in the close proximity with him, she began to feel a feeling bloom within her. It was one she hadn’t felt in a while, hope. She was quite startled by the feeling of hope that washed over her and blinked slightly. Who is this person? She thinks.

@Kale

2 Likes

Jaxson
She left me. I was just hoping she was smart about it and stayed out of danger. “BE careful April!” I yell after her as I pick up my bag and head out myself.

Atlas
“Its just Lucas.” I say as I take a deep breath and wipe my eyes. “I got in a huge fight with him and things were said.”

Angelo2
“Well …um ok then…” I say as I tie my shoe. “I think I need to go.” I say as I see Laron being stupid out f the corner of my eye. “Have to go stop my brother from being a moron.” I say as i run off
@RavenAnderson

4 Likes

Angelo
“Well Autumn I wont tell people or drink your stuff but this is nice. Why did you bring us here?” I say as I take a biscuit from her. I look at Alex. “You guys are amazing.”
@RainyDay
@Caticorn

3 Likes

Autumn Wickerstaff || With Angelo and Alexander

“Thanks and…” I started to blush. “Cause I…” I mumbled something and started to tap the edge of the sofa with my boot. I avoided eye contact with Angelo, suddenly finding the wall extremely interesting.

@Caticorn
@fal.renet1398

3 Likes

Mace Palvot || Infirmary

Just as he wanted to check the next corpse, a hand clutched his wrist. Not tightly, just faintly. For a moment, he looked at the girl. It was a weird gesture - you don’t just touch a stranger like that. But he didn’t pull away, he just looked at her soft hand. In surprise, he accidentally sent out some hope and felt the grief again. He looked at Rain’s peaceful face. At least she wasn’t hurting.
Mace looked back at the brunette. He didn’t understand her. Why didn’t she say anything? Why was she just quiet, only explaining it in half with the tpush? Suddenly, he could feel little strings of something connect his wrist with her hand. Every second, the hope shifted from one to another. It was so subtle and so hard to notice, but as it was his power, it felt like a part of him.
Mace looked the girl straight into her big blue eyes, examining each spot in them. They looked so peaceful yet so nervous at the same time.
“What are you doing?” he stated as a fact, and the silence returned as fast as it faded. Something like that never happened before. He usually had all control over his powers, he could take all the hope from ten people and make himself the happiest man alive without a problem.

@AnimeOtome - Evanthia Galen

Ugh, this is so short.

3 Likes

Evanthia Galen // Infirmary // Mace Palvot

“What are you doing?” Evanthia lightly let go of his wrist as the hope recedes from her a little at a time. She looked down at her shoes for a moment before looking up, she didn’t want to be a judge of character yet she had a feeling this person didn’t understand sign language. She looks up and studying him for a moment, in a silence that would normally feel awkward yet she was used to silence. She noticed his brown hair and his blue eyes that were also like hers, although, not as dark nor deep. She opened her mouth before closing it and her hand tightened, her nails digging into the palm of her hand. Whatever hope that gave her courage had long since fleeted and she felt her anxiety rise once more. Just try, a voice within herself pushes her, yet her body’s reaction was to ignore it. She opened her mouth, and whispered in the quietest voice ever and as quickly as possible. “Please, leave the dead bodies alone.” Her courage deserted her quickly and she shut her mouth and looked up to the boy with her blue eyes and pushed her glasses up her nose as a force of nervous habit. She takes a couple steps back before continuing.

I’m assuming, she signed, while sighing heavily. You don’t understand sign language.

@Kale

Eva can speak when needed but only for short phrases and very quietly. And the hope he gave her helped so…

3 Likes

:crossed_swords: Scott :crossed_swords: || Lawn || Gabriella

“Well it’s snowing and everybody is acting like snow isn’t a real thing so know I’m questioning if I was born in a parallel universe, a girl just killed somebody, and they call this a safe place?!”
Scott rubbed the back of his neck, thinking carefully about his answer. After all, she was a new camper and he wasn’t exactly sure how much did she know about… Demigod stuff. One wrongly chosen word could scare her off but on the other hand, he wasn’t the type to lie.
Ah… A really wish A had Ainsley’s talent for lying right now.
“Ye see… No place, no matter where we are, is safe for people like us. Ye can die out there after bein’ hit by a car and ye can die here while playin’ Capture the Flag. A have been here for three summers and 'is one is especially… Dramatic.”
Her sudden apology made him slightly raise his hands in disagreement.
“There’s nothing to be sorry ‘bout. A bet it’s pretty shockin’… Anyway, A am sure ye are cold. Do ye ken who yer godly parent is?”

@RavenAnderson - Gabi

:closed_lock_with_key: Laron :closed_lock_with_key: || Outside The Temple || Angelo

The three seconds passed in the blink of an eye and Laron was really prepared to let his fist kiss the invader’s face. However, his plan was ruined as soon as he recognized the soft quiet voice of his half-brother.
Instead of pulling his arm out of Angelo’s grasp by force, Laron tried to get it out calmly.
“Fine, it’s you. Now let go, Angelo.”
Laron stared directly into his eyes, hoping he would get the message. Knowing the boy was soft and because he had helped him before, he decided not to act that hostilely.
Almost letting out a scoff, Laron subtly rolled his eyes, breaking the eye contact.
What was that about Angelo what made him think twice before saying or doing anything? There were many kids who shared the same godly genes as him and yet, this boy who looked like his long lost twin was the only one who got through his walls.

@fal.renet1398 - Angelo

6 Likes