Camp Half-Blood RP - Official Thread

Angelo
I nod at her and give Alex a hug before standing up and following her. “What is it Autumn?” I ask as I look at her an wipe my eyes.
@RainyDay
@Caticorn

2 Likes

Lily Branshaw || The Barrier

Let you in?.. I was really confused. I could hear Mr. Wolfy again so I had no choice but to go back into the weird wall. I looked towards where Mr. Wolfy was howling from. I stepped back. I didn’t hit anything. I took a few cautionary steps back until I bumped into someone. I turned around and realised it was the cute boy. “Sworry.” I got a little nervous and worried that I might have upset him or hurt him.

@Kale
@Kittenlove
@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

3 Likes

Autumn Wickerstaff || With Angelo

“Wait and see.” I took his hand and started to lead him round. We walked to the other side of the camp until I came to what looked like some bushes. I lead Angelo through the bushes until we came out into a small clearing which had a little den. I signalled with my hands for Angelo to come in.

@Caticorn
@fal.renet1398

3 Likes

~>>Wolf<<~
Wolf grinned at Rya after she let the girl in. “So formal. I would’ve just said: I let this random chick it,” he teased. Wolf looked longing out at where the monster noises where coming from. He really wanted to go kill it, but he didn’t have his sword. Even he wasn’t dumb enough to face a monster bare-handed.
The girl- what was her name again, stepped inside the barrier and promptly bumped into him.
“Sworry.”
The voice was so childish sounding Wolf couldn’t believe at first it had come from her. Then he waved it off. “It’s nothing. I get hit much worse by people here. But usually they don’t look so cute.” He winked at the girl, before addressing Rya. “What should we do with her? We don’t know if she’s actually a demigod, So should we put her in the Hermes cabin or…?” He left the sentence hanging.

@Kale
@RainyDay
@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

4 Likes

I started blushing. I looked worried. “People hwurt you?” I shook my head and frowned slightly. “That doesn’t sound vwery nice.” I felt bad for the cute boy… he kinda looked a bit like a wolf with his greenish eyes. I started to feel upset that people would hurt him. I gently scratched Bella’s ears and pulled my bag back up on my shoulder from where it was slipping down my arm. I looked down and realised that my dress was torn in places and really muddy. I’ll have to find somewhere to change…

@Kittenlove
@Kale
@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

4 Likes

Rya Kairis || The Barrier

“It wouldn’t work, Wolf,” Rya giggled at him. But in a moment, her eyebrows furrowed and she sighed at Lily. Although she was at the camp for quite a long time, but she hasn’t dealt with new campers yet.
Rya raised her eyebrows jokingly at Wolf. She was usually uncomfortable in situations like this. Just pointless flirting… It confused her. And it was kind of like being in presence of people kissing. But she didn’t want to make others uncomfortable, so she pretended it was all right.
Rya glanced at Luna and Wolf after Lily’s comment. They’ve been through much more than that. She made a downturn smile expression, and looked back at Lily.
“I don’t know,” she told Wolf. “We should probably take her to a cabin leader.” She stopped for a moment, thinking through. “I mean, we’re all cabin leaders, but we obviously don’t have experience. Maybe Negan, since he’s the leader of Hermes?”

@Kittenlove - Wolf
@RainyDay - Lily Branshaw
@jdepisode - Negan Styles mentioned

5 Likes

~>>Wolf<<~
Wolf looked at the girls. The new girl was blushing and Rya just looked amused.
“People hwurt you? That doesn’t sound vwery nice.”
Wolf smiled grimly. “Comes with the territory. Every one of us here has been hurt at one point, I’m sure.” He glanced over at Rya. He didn’t see why anyone would want to hurt her, but he was sure that at some point she had gotten hurt while training. Or during CTF.
“I don’t know. We should probably take her to a cabin leader. I mean, we’re all cabin leaders, but we obviously don’t have experience. Maybe Negan, since he’s the leader of Hermes?”
Wolf thought over her suggestion. It sounded alright. “I mean, we could. Or we could find room for her in the big house. I don’t know how well someone like her would fare in the Hermes cabin. She’s so small and innocent.”

@RainyDay
@Kale
@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

4 Likes

Territory?.. “Like wolves?” I looked at the cute, wolfish boy. “People shouldn’t hwurt each other. Why can’t everyone be fwriends?” I looked a little sad. This place doesn’t sound vwery nice if people hurt each other… Bella started whimpering. I gently stroked her. “Shush… it’s okay Bella, the cute wolfie boy is gonna help us.”

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY
@Kale
@Kittenlove

3 Likes

Luna

She’d been watching the exchange, a bit amused by Lily. Did that girl always talk in a baby voice? Eventually, Rya got her in the camp, safe from the wolf thing. She didn’t deal with much new campers, and a quick glance at Rya told her she wasn’t alone in that. It was also kind of amusing to watch the pointless flirting going on. Not like it would lead anywhere, really. “I agree with Rya,” she said, finally piping up. “Hermes cabin is where all the new ones go. I thought the Big House was only if there was no more space?” With all of these deaths, there was probably enough space. ”I don’t know how well someone like her would fare in the Hermes cabin. She’s so small and innocent.” She could see his point in that. “Well, she’s going to need to be toughened up, right? Small and innocent is cute in the normal world, but demigods aren’t exactly normal. She’s going to need to learn how to fight. Can she even keep the dog?”
@Kale
@RainyDay
@Kittenlove

Sorry, I’ve been without WiFi because I’ve been on vacation. No forums or anything really for me. I hope this actually makes sense with what’s going on?

4 Likes

Rya Kairis || The Barrier

Rya sighed at Lily, pity in her eyes. It was going to be a long way for her. “You’ll understand at some point,” Rya smiled faintly. “If we don’t, others will. And they’re far less friendly than we are.” Her sight focused on the dog. Pets, except horses weren’t allowed at the camp. She knew some people that were pretty angry having to keep their birds and turtles at home. But as it seemed, the chances of Lily leaving the dog behind were pretty low. “Let’s take care of her first,” Rya suggested. “I’ll take her to my cabin and give her some clothes, while you two can talk to Ajax about it.” She looked over Lily, then over Luna. “Actually, Luna, what’s your size ? You might be closer to her. But if you don’t want to lend her clothes, I can.” Rya smiled at Lily calmingly. “Are you fine with that, Lily ? That’s the most we can do for now.”

@Kittenlove - Wolf
@RainyDay - Lily Branshaw
@CrazygirldY_dY_dY - Luna Sanders
@Littlefeets - Ajax mentioned

3 Likes

I was a little confused. What is a Demi-god?.. I realised one of the girls asked me a question. “Oh…” I patted my pink and purple duffle bag. “I’ve got clothes and some stwuff with me.” I tried to walk over to give her a hug. She seems a little… sad. Bella wanted to get down so I put her down on the floor and she yapped happily at the cute, wolfie boy. I giggled. “Bella likes you.”

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY
@Kale
@Kittenlove

3 Likes

Anyone can vote on the polls, but I’ll only count the ones for the characters owners. When I write a response post to thoe poll, you can start role-playing freely.

>> SG MOMENT // Haeven and Andres <<
Haeven pushed the dresser to the side to see a scribble of writing along the wall. It was marked in ancient Greek, that she could tell yet, she could only understand two words: Μελλοντική Προφητεία . Surprised she turned to Andres who was flipping through her Kara’s notebook which was still in French: La malédiction qui pèse sur moi et mes frères et sœurs est une malédiction qui me choque profondément. The words started getting blurry as did the words under the prophecy. They must’ve been enchanted what do they do?

• Read the Notebook
  • Read the fine print of the prophecies

0 voters

>> SG QUEST // Corisande, Kallisto, Cyrus, Sayde <<

Whatever your response is, once you’ve responded for your characters is how they’ll react. I’ll make the next post accordingly.

Corisande rubs her forehead at their response, “I know, why you are here. And why exactly should I help you?” She scowls at them. She rembered the stories her adopted parents told her. After all, they had killed her mother- for what? Having a child with a titan. "

She motions for Kallisto, Sayde and Jake to sit on the couches after noticing them standing awkwardly. Cyrus had long since left but she remebered what he told her, _Go with them. Help Them. _ Among another phrase. She crossed her ankles before continuing. “Where exactly are you from anyways? How do you learn you abilities? Why are you classified as murderers?” She pauses for a moment. “What are your names?”

• Respond to her questions truthfully
  • Lie a little (Say what to lie about in the sign-ups and chat)
  • Change the Topic
  • Other (Say in sign-ups and chat)

0 voters

>> Interrogation << // Astra and Holden.

She stayed silent before responding, “I can tell you one thing. You should start running, get away quickly.” Her eys hardened as her lips curled up into an evil smile. “They’re coming for me, and they’ll lay waste to this camp while they’re at it.” She laughs slightly. “I’m sure your confused aren’t you? Wanna look through my memories?” She shrugs. “Good luck trying that. My benefactors are well prepared.”

• Demand Ansewers
  • Throw her in the Camp Jail

0 voters

>> QUEST/ TRIP || Faron, Hebe, Amara<<

Hebe’s eyes crinkled at Faron’s rambling, she smiled her eyes shifting different colors. Amused she responds, “Hate is a strong word, isn’t it?” She laughs. “Aphrodite must be pleased with herself.” She listen quietly and patiently to Amara’s questions before responding, “When is your camp never in trouble m’dear?” She asks, raising an eyebrow. She sighs, shaking her head before returning to Amara’s questions. “You haven’t realized? The gods sent down a warning when that dead girl came into the barrier, nasty magic to bring her back to life.” She shakes her head solemnly. “Then the warnings weren’t enough, and your camp mates decided to do a ritual- without the Kara girl. Instead of looking for her they just go ahead, stupid seeing as she could’ve deciphered them all for them.” Thundder cracks open the sky as lightening dances across it. The clouds open to let in rain and Hebe grumbles unhappily. “He found me, damn you father.” She says before crossing her arms. "You’re camp is in danger, and your friend Charlie, you must rescue him soon. He knows alot, too much, and they’ll kill him for it."Lightening cracks more dangerously as Hebe grumbles angr, “I’m coming, goddamn.” She gives a smile before disappearing in a flash of white light, leaving Amara and Faron in the rain.

• Go Home
  • Stay, loiter around the city

0 voters

@Alexwrites
@Kale
@jdepisode
@Petrosinella
@Littlefeets
@Kittenlove - charlie’s response will be coming soon.

10 Likes

Gabriela Agnew || Lawn ||

The snow eventually stopped falling, people were taking items into some building. ‘So this is the place I’m gonna be safe at? Bull’ I thought. I went back over to my luggage and was about to head to the Hermes cabin with them but somebody was walking out of the building looking sad and like he was just in a fight. I couldn’t help but ask if he was okay - I mean he was bleeding out of his head what was I suppose to do ignore that? I walked up to him slowly. “Um- excuse me I just couldn’t help but not notice the um-” I pointed to the gash on his forehead and chuckled a little. “Are you um okay?”

@LorethA - Person(Scott)

This is terrible :joy:

6 Likes

:crossed_swords: Scott :crossed_swords: || Lawn || Gabriella

The crowd around Astra quickly thickened and soon Scott couldn’t see anything but the backs of other demigods.
Trying to get to her was pointless, at least now. With last frown, he decided to let it go and headed away from there. After all, his head was still hurting like hell and he felt blood running down his face.
He wiped it off with his T-shirt but realised what a dumb idea it was a few steps further.
“What an idiot ye are…” Scott muttered, sighing.
If A ruin one more shirt, A’ll have to go shoppin’.
“Um- excuse me I just couldn’t help but not notice the um-” Are you um okay?”
The voice made Scott froze in place, when he noticed an unfamiliar girl standing not so far from him. He tried to remember if he had met her before but his memory was blank.
“A am fine, thank ye for askin’ though.” He said, shooting a look at his bloody shirt.
“Sorry but… Who are ye? A don’t think A have seen ye before… A new demigod?”

@RavenAnderson

5 Likes

Gabriela Agnew || Lawn || w/ Somebody In Need of Medical Attention

“Sorry but… Who are ye?.."

“Oh, I’m Gabriela. I’m new here.” I said. I crossed my arms. “What exactly is going on here?” I said, my eyebrows frowning. My teeth were still chattering from the cold. There was some snow buried inside my bluish gray hair as it slowly start to melt dampening it.

@LorethA - Somebody(Scott)

4 Likes

Alexander Monroe || With Autumn and Angelo
I follow them to the clearing, looking at the den. “Um, do you think there’s anything in there?” I ask, trying to get a better view of the interior. “More importantly, do you think the contents are dangerous?”
@RainyDay
@fal.renet1398

2 Likes

Angelo2
“What is this place Autumn?” I ask as I look at her and then to Alex. “I’m done with this danger stuff for a little while.” I say shaking my head as I look at her.
@Caticorn

2 Likes

Calyx || Lawn
“Well, seeing as Holden is apparently busy right now, could you just tell me? My short-term memory is crap anyway, so I’m not likely to remember to ask him about it.” I say, shrugging. “They’re definitely not. For example, Ambriel was nine and Zagan was sixteen. Maybe there’s no pattern as to who died and we’re just overcomplicating it.”
@RavenAnderson

3 Likes

Autumn Wickerstaff || With Angelo and Alexander

I gently tugged on his arm and went inside. Inside the den was filled with bean bags of all different, shapes, sizes and colours. Throws, pillows, blankets. In one corner there was an enchanted mini fridge that I found in an old storage room which i keep stocked with soda and snacks. There was two slightly sagging sofas and a table. Beside which was a bookcase that I had filled with old retro party games and card games and board games along with some pencils, pens and paper. I had two lamps in the corners along with some fairy lights strung across the walls. I opened the door to let Alexander and Angelo in.

@fal.renet1398
@Caticorn

1 Like

Hailee Nealon || Arena

Hailee decided there was no point waiting in front of the temple and left. She wanted to know what was going on, definitely, but she didn’t want to waste time when there could be useful things done.
If she remembered the tour right, she was heading towards the arena. She wanted to train, so if a dangerous situation comes - which probably would - she will be prepared. She knew something about fist fighting, but that wasn’t good against a strong enemy.
Hailee walked into the arena right after a girl, and watched her prepare. She seemed pretty good, and Hailee could use a tutor. “Hey, um, I’m Hailee,” she introduced herself. “Would you mind teaching me some of that?”

@Beth_Episode - Nakato Livestone

2 Likes