Camp Half-Blood RP - Official Thread

Lukas Costas //??? // Harley

“Its all the chaos in the air. When there’s a large amount of chaos, I automatically get really happy. It’s not my choice. It’s because of my mom.”

Lukas nodded, finally understanding. After all what sane person would naturally want to be happy when 3 innocents died? A pyscho/sociopath, that’s who. But Lukas had to admit that Harley didn’t seem to fit the bill. Either way Lukas rolled his eyes before responding. “Maybe tone it down slightly?” He asks bluntly. “From some standpoints your a prime suspect.” He laughs quietly, mostly to himself. “Not that I think you capable of murder- no, not at least on your own.” He smirks slightly at Harley. No he didn’t see her as much of a threat, no, not when there were others much more powerful.

@Kittenlove

4 Likes

Angelo2
I was completely prepared for Laron to hit me so hard I would be out cold. But something stopped him from doing it weather it be my voice or something else. I could tell i was getting trough to him. “Laron Im not letting you go an run away towards danger.” I say as I take a deep breath and close my eyes as he tries to gently pull away. I shook my head I couldnt let him go. I knew Laron knew I was a soft person but I wasnt going to just let him walk out of my life like that. I dont know why I was so drawn to Laron but I was so I couldnt let him go.
@LorethA

3 Likes

Lily Branshaw || With a girl

I started to get a little frustrated. “They are my real parents. They can’t be anyone else’s…” I was trying really hard to be a big girl and not cry. I gently stroked Bella for comfort. “Mr. Wolfy isn’t a monster, he’s just misunderstood. Maybe he just wants a friend.” I looked down a little sadly.

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

3 Likes

LYRA with Fitzy// Grape Garden

“I don’t feel lonely. I can also talk with the other spirits, you know? And usually I just have too much stuff to care about and I sometimes forget the fact that I need someone to talk to.”

He rested his face on his hand and he looked at Brian: “I guess it just feels empty.”

“Do you feel safe staying here? Inside the camp? I mean, from the start of this summer, we already have campers dying.” - He first tried to choose his words carefully but in the end he just gave up and blurted it all out.

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

3 Likes

Angelo
“Whats wrong Autumn?” I ask as I get up. I didnt know why she was so nervous all the sudden.
@RainyDay
@Caticorn

2 Likes

Autumn Wickerstaff || With Angelo and Alexander

I mumbled a bit in a high pitch tone. My face turning pink. My hands were shaking. What was I thinking? My breathing started to be a bit ragged. I still refused to meet Angelo’s eyes. Looking down at my feet to avoid them.

@fal.renet1398
@Caticorn

3 Likes

Alexander Monroe || w/ Autumn and Angelo
I open my eyes, dazed, realizing I fell asleep. I once again familiarize myself with my surroundings and rub my eyes. “Hey guys, what’d I miss?” I mutter, tired. I look at Autumn and stifle a laugh. “Autumn, why do you look like you’re standing here naked or something? Seriously. What the Hades happened while I was asleep?”
@RainyDay
@fal.renet1398

3 Likes

Angelo
“I have no idea save me Alex.” I say as I pretend to be scared and run towards Alex.
@Caticorn
@RainyDay

3 Likes

He will never like you… A tear ran down my face. I watched as Angelo hid behind Alexander. See… he ran away from you… My hands kept shaking and I just sat there not saying anything or looking at them.

@fal.renet1398
@Caticorn

1 Like

Angelo
“Hey hey hey Autumn Im just kidding dont cry.” I say getting up and hugging her. “Im sorry.”
@RainyDay
@Caticorn

2 Likes

I started to cry more when he hugged me. I gently pushed him away from me. I slowly got up from the sofa. “I’m sorry…” I ran outside crying. I sat behind a nearby tree, which was just by the back of the den. I sat there and wept. He will never like you…

@Caticorn
@fal.renet1398

1 Like

I laugh as Angelo hides behind me, then shut up as soon as I see Autumn crying. I begin to clue in on the situation. Angelo apologizes and I nod. “He was seriously just kidding. It was nothing personal against you.” I reassure her, backing him up. She runs out of the den and I motion for Angelo to stay where he is, running after her. “Autumn!” I call out, trying to find her. I spot her under a tree and run over to her. “Autumn, what’s wrong?”
@RainyDay
@fal.renet1398

3 Likes

I didn’t quite register that Alexander was there. Much less anything he said. I just looked off into nothing tears still running down my face. “He’ll never like me…” I said half to myself. He ran from you… He hates you… He doesn’t like you… “He’ll never like me…” I said again.

@Caticorn
@fal.renet1398

2 Likes

“Who’ll never like you?” I ask, confused, trying to put her remark together with what just happened. “Holy shit. Do you mean Angelo?” I half ask, half exclaim. “Um, no offence to you Autumn, but do you even know if he’s straight?”
@RainyDay
@fal.renet1398

3 Likes

Angelo
I wasnt a good listener for once and ran after him after a few minutes. I heard the whole thing. “Autumn likes me.” I say softly as I walk back out towards her. “I didnt think you liked me like that.”
@Caticorn
@RainyDay

2 Likes

I still didn’t register that either of them were there or had said anything. It’s like everything had stopped. See… he could never like you… Never… never… never… I stared into nothing as I said. “He’ll never like me…”

@Caticorn
@fal.renet1398

2 Likes

Luna || Lily || Cabins

“They are my real parents. They can’t be anyone else’s…” Well, that’s just great. Lily looked she was about to start crying. No. No. UGH. She places a hand on Lily’s shoulder as a way for her to calm down. “It’s okay. We’ll probably find out at the campfire. Sorry, I’m kind of horrible at explaining things.” “Mr. Wolfy isn’t a monster, he’s just misunderstood. Maybe he just wants a friend.” Wait. Seriously? This was what she was worried about? “I hate to break it to you, but I’m pretty sure he’d prefer a meal over a friend. If you’d like to go be his friend, then go ahead I guess. Just at least stay a day or two here and see how you get along.” She stopped walking. “Well, this is my cabin,” she announced with a gesture at her small cabin. She walked in, gesturing for Lily to follow. When she got in, she dug in one of her bags for a spare Camp Half-Blood shirt and a pair of jeans. “We’re probably around the same size-ish, right? We can get you more fitted in something later. Customize it as you choose. The bathroom’s that way.” She gave Lily the clothes and pointed.
@RainyDay

3 Likes

Angelo
I sit down by her. “Autumn.” I say as I put my hand on her shoulder. “I do like you im just a little confused on my sexuality is all right now.”
@RainyDay
@Caticorn

2 Likes

I look at Angelo and shrug. “Yeah, I’ve been there.” Then I turn to Autumn, snapping my fingers in front of her face. “Autumn?” I say, trying to get her attention. “Hey, Autumn.”
@RainyDay
@fal.renet1398

3 Likes

Lily Branshaw || With a girl

“Everyone wants friends.” I followed the girl inside. I looked at the clothes the girl put out to me. “Oh. Don’t worry I’ve got my own clothes.” I smiled putting Bella down who immediately wagged happily over to the girl.

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

2 Likes