Camp Half-Blood RP - Official Thread

Fitzy || Lyra || Grape Garden

“I don’t feel lonely. I can also talk with the other spirits, you know? And usually I just have too much stuff to care about and I sometimes forget the fact that I need someone to talk to.” “Yeah, I get that. Sometimes I’m just in the infirmary for hours without even noticing. Time flies by when you don’t want it to, right?” Honestly, he probably only really left it because even he couldn’t stay in one place for long. He just wanted to do something. Anything, really. “Do you feel safe staying here? Inside the camp? I mean, from the start of this summer, we already have campers dying.” He looked at Lyra. That was something definitely just blurted out. He thought through his answer before giving up. “I don’t even know anymore. I don’t mean that I don’t like this place. No, I love it here. But I do feel helpless sometimes. I’ve never experienced so many deaths in only a few days. Definitely going to conveniently not mention this to my mother,” he said with a small chuckle. “Do you really feel safe, or does it just not really bother you?”
@Conflicted

3 Likes

Autumn Wickerstaff || With Angelo and Alexander

I still didn’t notice they were there. “Never… never… never…” I kept saying to myself. I started to rock my body back and forth. I closed my eyes, tears finally stopping.

@Caticorn
@fal.renet1398

1 Like

Angelo
“Hey Autumn I like you.” I say a little louder trying to shake her out of it. I look at Alex and shake my head. “What do i do?”
@RainyDay

@Caticorn

2 Likes

Luna || Lily || Cabin

“Oh. Don’t worry I’ve got my own clothes.” She raised an eyebrow. “Do you now? Well, keep the shirt anyway. Most campers here wear it. I don’t actually know if I’ve seen too many without it.” Hmm. Most people were okay with the shirt, even if they did add some stylistic preferences to their outfits. To each their own. “Okay, so you can kind of freshen up here. When you’re done, let me know and we can meet Rya and Wolf where they said.” She sat on her bunk. Well, pretty much the only bunk there. At least she had space, right? It did get lonely sometimes though. She sighed quietly. Maybe this Lily would end up being a sibling of hers. Did she really want a sibling though? Bleh.
@RainyDay

2 Likes

I was in a dark, black room. Nothing was in there except… Angelo was there. I started to smile. He looked at me but he didn’t smile. He was angry. “I will never like you.” My smile dropped and Angelo started to walk towards me. “Never… How could I like someone like you?” He sneered. I was about to take a step back but Alex appeared behind me. I was trapped. They walked towards me. “No one likes you.” “We’re not your friends.” “I’ll never like you…” they kept coming closer and closer until they were closed in on me. They reached out to grab me… “Ahhhhh.” I started screaming.

@Caticorn
@fal.renet1398

Lily Branshaw || With a girl

I shrugged and skipped off to the bathroom. I put my bags down and pulled out some clean clothes to change into.

Outfit

I folded my dirty dress into my duffle bag and picked them up. I quickly brushed the tangles out if my hair and skipped happily out of the bathroom. “All done.”

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

2 Likes

Angelo
I grabbed her shoulders shaking her. Autumn Snap out of it." I yelled as I tried to get her back to reality.
@Caticorn
@RainyDay

2 Likes

LYRA with Fitzy // Grape Garden

“Yeah, I get that. Sometimes I’m just in the infirmary for hours without even noticing. Time flies by when you don’t want it to, right?”

“I don’t really understand the concept of time that much, as I could close my eyes and stay inside my tree for decades unless someone forces me to go outside. I could die and be reincarnated in different forms. It is just an endless loop for me if you are asking.” He paused and glanced at the watch on his wrist, something was given to him by a camper who died in a mission last year. “I sometimes wish that I could experience how would it be to see time flies by and the changes it creates.”

“Do you really feel safe, or does it just not really bother you?”

Lyra smiled at this: “Safe? For me? No. Some of you might think that my only job is to guard the grape garden, what danger could it possibly get me into.”
He then stopped to point at the sky: “Unlike you guys, who are children of the gods, I’m just a spirit to them. I don’t matter. I can’t even count myself as a living being. They could kill me with a snap of their fingers. But even when I don’t feel safe, it actually isn’t that important to me, because once again, I will reincarnate somehow.”

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

2 Likes

I grabbed Angelo. Wrapping my arms around him in a hug. My whole body was trembling. I had sweat on my forehead and my hands were clammy.

@fal.renet1398

1 Like

Angelo
I wipe her head. “Hey Autumn Im here your ok your fine.” I say as I rock her.
@RainyDay
@Caticorn

2 Likes

“Please don’t hate me… I’m sorry.” I continued to hug Angelo. I don’t understand what that room was. It was… weird. But it felt so real. I registered that Alexander was here as well. Looking a bit concerned.

@Caticorn
@fal.renet1398

1 Like

Angelo
“I dont hate you quite the opposite.” I say as I hold her. “Ok can you tell me your full name?”
@RainyDay
@Caticorn

2 Likes

“Autumn Florence Wickerstaff.” I was a little confused why he had asked but I continued to hug him. Trying not to worry or think about too much. He’s just distracting you… That nasty voice in my head disappeared. Seeming to be silent but it was as if I could feel it… watching me still.

@Caticorn
@fal.renet1398

2 Likes

Angelo
“Hey Autumn I like you I didnt know you liked me and im a little confused with my sexuality right now.” I say as I rub her back.
@RainyDay
@Caticorn

2 Likes

I sat there. Letting Angelo rub my back. I was still a little sad. “I’m not sure what happened. This weird voice kept telling me stuff and I was in this weird… room…”

@Caticorn
@fal.renet1398

2 Likes

Angelo
“Im not sure what your talking about but ok lets just take a second to breathe.”
@RainyDay
@Caticorn

3 Likes

“I think someone was inside my head. Not just like your subconscious type thing. Someone was literally inside my head. Making me see and hear all that… stuff.” The thought was enough to make my skin crawl.

@Caticorn
@fal.renet1398

3 Likes

April Irvin || w/ Jaxson || Lawn

“Yeah, yeah I know!” I said waving him off. I turned back around and started looking around the place hoping to bump into somebody.

ORP: Approachable

Cloned || Kendall Adler || w/ Atlas || Barrier

“Whose Lucas?” I said confused. I shook my head. “That doesn’t matter right now. But, I’m sure whatever was said wasn’t meant. Right? You two were just in the heat of the moment, and said things without really thinking about it. That doesn’t mean it’s true.” I smiled hoping my advice was helpful.

Austin Mandell || w/ Angelo

I chuckled when he mentioned his brother being a moron. “Okay, bye.” I waved at him before he left. That went slightly better than I thought it would go. I turned around to where the cabins once were but remembered they were destroyed. I sighed, shook my head and headed down to the beach.

ORP: Approachable

Connor Beckett || w/ Calla || Lawn

I liked listening to people’s stories. Calla’s kinda confused me, but made me see how crooked the world could be. I guess I was frowning or something when Calla got upset with herself for talking about her family.

“…I’m really sorry, I’ve been rambling on about my home life and I don’t even know if you. . . have a family you still talk to? I’m sorry, I have no idea how to be sensitive.”

I laughed and shook my head. “No, no you’re fine.” I said with a smile. “I have a sister down in Alaska, I have no idea where my mom is. One day she just… up and vanished.” I shrugged. “But what can you do?” I said still smiling.

Gabriela Agnew || Lawn || Scott

“…No place, no matter where we are, is safe for people like us…”

I nodded a frown on my face. “Great, just great!” I said, shaking my head. I didn’t know whether to wish I was never born, or wish I hadn’t come here… or neither.

"…Anyway, A am sure ye are cold. Do ye ken who yer godly parent is?”

I shook my head. “I’m guessing Hermes since they told me to go to that cabin but…” I stuck my hands out signaling that the cabins were gone. “Yeah, so…” I crossed my arms again. I could still see my breath even when the snow had stopped falling.

Alec Lance || w/ Nella || Lawn

I was turning bright red like a tomato when Nella kept mentioning romance.

“Ah, come on. It’s okay to tell me. I’m very good a keeping secrets.”

I sighed, and leaned in with a whisper voice. “Well… I mean I kinda like Alleyah. If you tell anybody I will kill you!” I said. I leaned back out and pretended like nothing had happen. I needed to work on my poker face.

Mentioned
@fal.renet1398 - Jaxson/Atlas/Angelo
@CrazygirldY_dY_dY - Calla
@LorethA - Scott
@Kittenlove - Nella

6 Likes

Jaxson
I watched my sister run off and i took a deep breath as I started to wander around. I didnt want to be distant with everyone here maybe make an acquaintance or two.
ORP Approachable

Atlas
“He is my boyfriend and i hope you are right.” I say as I lay back in the grass. I was still upset from what he said it broke my heart a little every time I thought about it.

ORP who is your satyr
@RavenAnderson

3 Likes

Luna || Lily || Cabin

She didn’t have to wait long. Lily skipped out of the bathroom wearing her own type of clothes. Oh well. “Uh. Nice killer bunny?” It was sort of cute in a type of murderous way. “Okay, I’m figuring that Rya and Wolf might need some more time to talk with Ajax. So maybe to pass time, if you’ve got anymore questions, just ask me. Q and A, I guess? I don’t know. I’m figuring you’ve definitely got questions and I’m horrible at explaining things.”
@RainyDay

Fitzy || Lyra || Grape Garden

“I don’t really understand the concept of time that much, as I could close my eyes and stay inside my tree for decades unless someone forces me to go outside. I could die and be reincarnated in different forms. It is just an endless loop for me if you are asking. I sometimes wish that I could experience how would it be to see time flies by and the changes it creates.” He smiled sadly at that. “I guess we all kind of wish for what we don’t have. And that’s interesting. I didn’t really know that spirits kind of like you just continue on. I know that they live a hell of a lot longer than us, but I didn’t know you just reincarnate. Do you ever truly die?” How would it be like, knowing you’re just going to reincarnate? It was just kind of one of those ‘Would you want to live forever?’ questions. He wouldn’t. What was the point? It must be lonely being a god, even if there were others. Even if you made mortal friends, you’d know that they’re going to die. Would you even bother making new friends if you knew that? “Unlike you guys, who are children of the gods, I’m just a spirit to them. I don’t matter. I can’t even count myself as a living being. They could kill me with a snap of their fingers. But even when I don’t feel safe, it actually isn’t that important to me, because once again, I will reincarnate somehow.” “I’d think that maybe Dionysus might care about you? Not sure how you are with the others.”
@Conflicted

Calla || Connor || Lawn

Even though she felt extremely blunt and dumb, which was kind of most of the time, Connor seemed unbothered. He shrugged it off. She liked him. He was nice and pretty laid-back. She could respect that. “I have a sister down in Alaska, I have no idea where my mom is. One day she just… up and vanished.” That interested her a bit. She’d gotten lucky. Her mom was still there and loved her. She had a brother at home who she loved. Hell, even Alice was growing on her. “Is your sister a demigod as well, or you have no idea? And I’m sorry about your mom.” Well, that was nice and awkward. She was more interested in the sister, anyway. Sometimes, though rare, she knew gods could go back with the same person. It was much more common that if they had the same mortal parent they’d be twins. Gods usually got bored quick. Could you blame them? They’ve been around for ages. It’s going to take a lot to impress them.
@RavenAnderson

4 Likes

LYRA with Fitzy // Grape Garden

“I guess we all kind of wish for what we don’t have. And that’s interesting. I didn’t really know that spirits kind of like you just continue on. I know that they live a hell of a lot longer than us, but I didn’t know you just reincarnate. Do you ever truly die?”

He thought about this question for a while before returning to Brian and told him: “Truly die? No. More like disappear. There might be time that I won’t be able to reincarnate if my soul is injured badly. Other times, I might come back under the form of a flower or a plant, things like that.” - Lyra shrugged and he kept listening to Brian.

“I’d think that maybe Dionysus might care about you? Not sure how you are with the others.”

“And that, is another issue that I have to handle with. Being favored and adored by a god could give you many benefits, but the chance you get used as a weapon or tool for pity revenge and pranks between them is extremely high. Me, a small tree spirit, isn’t capable of refusing to follow the gods’ orders, even if they aren’t Dionysus. Even if they kill me and I reincarnate, they would still make sure that I will live an unpleasant life. They are pity.” - He talked and poured his heart out. He didn’t even care if the gods would hear him and turned him to dust. Lyra, and the rest of the campers in this camp, they were just shiny little pawns inside the gods’ palms. He left out a long sigh before going back to Brian and asked him: “How is it like, to be a demigod? The fact that some of you could be equally strong as a minor god but your lives are still constantly hanging on a string of hair?”

@CrazygirldY_dY_dY

3 Likes