Can an ARTIST do a cover please?

Hey guys! so Iโ€™m looking for a cover somewhat like this:

But I need my girl on the cover to be in the chalk-like type that you see on a lot of episode covers. Iโ€™m trying to find someone to do a custome dance move pose for me, so I can put it on the cover, but no luck, so Iโ€™ll stick with Idle
Credite will be given, and Iโ€™ll make sure to follow your instagram.
Please include examples of your previous work
Thank you sooooo much!!

1 Like

Is you check out this thread, you can see all the open and available art shops so you can make your request boo. :heartpulse:

1 Like

Hey Iโ€™d love to help. I do commisions (paid art) with cheap prices I can draw you a custom dance pose. If you are interested I can send over examples or you can see them on my insta @zoe.x_art :heart:

1 Like

heyy i can help you :sparkles:
you can check my art shop :revolving_hearts:
:call_me_hand:t3: The Surferโ€™s Art Shop :call_me_hand:t3: (open and free)

oh thank you! I already enlisted someone else to do it sorry, but Iโ€™ll definetly check out your work sometime :kissing_heart: :hugs:

1 Like

Hey! I already am having someone else do it sorry, but I checked out your work and itโ€™s reallyyyy good!

1 Like

no prob!! and thnk u sm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

check out my art shop its free and i can do many other things not just cover go to @ pipers art shop free ,i can help u as soon as possibe and it wont take longer then 2 hours unless i have things to do

1 Like

Hey! Iโ€™m sorry, I have an artist rn, but Iโ€™ll dfinetlry contact you if I need something else!

ok

1 Like