Can an artist help me with the cover of my story

Hi I’m Anya and I’m desperately in need of an artist for my story’s cover.
Please can an artist or anyone know an artist help me :cry:
I’ll tell you all the details if someone has accepted my request
Please I need your help.:frowning:

what are the details

You might want to add more details so people know what they’re getting themselves into

3 Likes

I can try! Head over here!

So the name is “Fashion Love”. This is the background

no need to write the title .
I want there to be 8 character, I want to see them half I mean from the head to the end of the belly
The CHARACTERS are :
KAYLA : I want her to be exactly like this with the same action. She will be in the left center of the image and face to Shane (other character)
SHANE : I want him to be exactly like this with the same action. He will be in the right center of the image too and face to Kayla.
BELLA : I want her to be exactly like this with the same action. She will be next to Kayla, I want her to look at Kayla like this.
MARIANA : I want her to be exactly like this with the same action. She will be on the left side of the image and face to Erick (other character).
ERICK : I want him to be exactly like this with the same action. He will be on the left side of the image too between to Isabella and Mariana.
AXEL : I want her to be exactly like this with the same action. She will be on the right side of the image next to Shane and face to Kiara (other characte)
KIARA : I want her to be exactly like this with the same action. She will be on the right side of the image between to Axel and Jade (other character) and make her a little smaller than the others because she’s only 16
JADE : I want her to be exactly like this with the same action. She will be on the right side of the image next to Kiara and face to Kiara too.

I hope it be enough info for you and don’t hesitate to ask me question
and take all the time that you need I’m not in rush.
Thank you for your help :kissing_heart: :sparkling_heart:

Hi, I’m Aiora and I want to make a cover for my story too. But I would like to do it myself. The problem is that I don’t know how to do it or which app to use it. Could someone who knows how to do it help me and explain how to do it? Thanks!

1 Like

Hi, Aiora I don’t know how to do it too. but if you want a advice you should post a topic to make the your requests know by everyone. Like this you will have more chance to find someone to help you.
I hope my advice could help you :slightly_smiling_face:

Hey line 123462 can you send me a text just to confirm me that you’ve accepted the request or no please. Because I know that I took time to respond you and I’m sorry for that, so please send me a text to confirm if you agreed or disagreed my request.:sweat_smile:

sure i can easy do that

hope you can use this. rgtrgr Udklip gfghf

1 Like

OMG This is just Perfect thank you for you’re help this is just like I wanted it thank you again :grin::smile::smiley::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

your welcome. i am glad you like it