Can any one tell me how I did on my story?

Hi! I have published a story called The Impossible Task! Can you read it and tell me how I did? I only have 4 veiws and no fan mail so I don’t know if I should continue or not? Can you tell me my feed back but just don’t be mean! You have to search it to read it!
Thank you so much!

Megan

3 Likes

I’ll read it!

1 Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :pray: :hearts:

1 Like

What is the link to it?

Um…Do you have it on mobile?

1 Like

I read the story and I think its very good! I think that since you are a ‘beginner’ (sorry if I made you feel bad), you should expand the vocabulary and drive the story into a more exciting plot! Great job! Don’t let anyone discourage you! (By the way, i’ve also been working on a story of mine, and i’m a beginner too! Keep brainstorming girl!)

Victoria :grinning:

1 Like

Sorry, it says no results when I search it up on the app but I think I may have found your story. What’s your user?

1 Like

On episode my name is Sophie. If that is what you were wondering?

1 Like

Okay thank you! I’ll read it rn

1 Like

I just finished it and I really like how creative the story is. I was a bit confused at times and still am, but I see what the plot is getting at! The grammar could be a bit better, but I think that as you go on with the story, the more you will improve :heart: Please continue it! I’ll be a regular reader. It is good so far!

1 Like

I’ll read your story!:blush: