Can anybody help me?

Okay so in a few stories when the readers make a certain choice they’re able to unlock a bonus scene.
So in my story, in chapter 1 the reader had the option to stick up for herself or apologize; now im on chapter 3 and i want to give the reader a choice of telling ace to fuck off ONLY IF THEY CHOSE THE GAIN STICKUPFORSELF or to just walk away if they chose the gain Apologize, but I want to make it a choice for example:
choice
“TELL ACE TO FUCK OFF” {
}
“Just walk away”
So i want the choice of telling ace to fuck off if they chose the gain stickupforself
and if they didn’t I want it to say, "Sorry, you chose not to stick up for yourself in episode 1 therefore this option isnt available to you.
then it’ll lock the “Tell Ace To Fuck Off” choice and they’ll only be able to choose the “Just walk away” choice. I hope this is making sense…

yeah, id love to know how to do that too…

Use an if statement to have the choice twice (but of course they’ll only see the one option). Use gotos for labels in the choices so you only have to write the scenario once.

ie.

if (STUCKUPFORSELF){
#Make the choice with all choice options.
}else{
#Make the choice again with limited or locked options.
}

label option_1
#Option 1’s code.

label option_2
#Option 2’s code.

label option_3
#Option 3’s code.

if (stickupforself)

CHARACTER
Dialogue.
choice
“TELL ACE TO FUCK OFF” {

} “Just walk away” {
}

goto story_continue

} else {
goto apologize
}

label apologize

CHARACTER
Dialogue.
choice
< LOCKED > “TELL ACE TO FUCK OFF” {

NARRATOR
Sorry, you chose not to stick up for yourself in episode 1 therefore this option isnt available to you.

goto apologize

} “Just walk away” {
}

label story_continue
[story continues here]

NOTE: Make sure to have no spaces between < > and LOCKED

You need to have dialogue before a choice.

thank you & thx @Purple_Ghost
@ryan or @jeremy pls close