Can anybody make me a free Limlight story cover ? ❤️

Hey ,
I am wanting to write a story but don’t have a cover for it . Unfortunately some of the artists I’ve seen who are really good charge for commissions. I completely understand this , because you can’t keep making people things and not get something out of it , but I do not have the finances right now to pay even though I wish I could . Is there anyone in here who does some really good cover art for limelight stories that are advanced and realistic? Obviously I would give them credit at the end of the story because of the hard work they put in .
I’m going to insert some pictures of the type of art I’m looking for , if you can do it or know anyone who can do it for free then please pm me . I’d be grateful for any help :two_hearts:

I understand that all of these are of quite high standards , but they are just the type of thing I need :slight_smile: Kim

2 Likes

wanting so I am asumin you havent started. art takes a long time. you can get an edited cover now. but I really do suggest you dont go look for an art cover before you are ready to publish. because nothing sucks more than drawing an art cover and the person never use it.

1 Like

you probably won’t find anything like this unless you pay, but you could try and request something at one of these art shops?
just make sure you know what you’re requesting, and know for certain that you will publish it and use it :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

The last one my boo doesnt cost its free

U can ask her or if u want i can ask for u?

Hey, I think I could do something like that, although it wouldn’t look just like that, you can look at my shop if you want examples, although those are just some examples

𝕲𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖞𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝕬𝖗𝖙 𝕾𝖍𝖔𝖕! {open & free} :purple_heart: