Can anyone be my thinking partner in my story

I am not actually having good ideas . I can do coding but can you be my partner and givee ideas. I have already started my story and done 4 episode. Currently writing 5th episode. So can anyone by partner. We both will get the credit of this story. My story name is :- If I Can’t Have You" I started it recently and got 39 reviews. I feel if you will help then it can go to million views :smiley::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I’m intrigued, tell me about the story and I’d love to :clown_face::tipping_hand_woman:

You can pm me if you’d like and maybe I could help finding another ideas.

In this story there is a man named shawn. He is kind and a good behavior person, but what happens when the most important person in his life forgets everything about him. Will he able to have her…?. In this story anna is Shawn’s wife who lost her memories in an accident. Anna and Shawn were in relationship with each other from high school. Then they married and accident happened. Anna got scared and ran away from him as he was a stranger for her. They both met each other after 4 months as Shawn was working in her office but she didn’t knew it. They become friends and Shawn shares his past to Anna as some another girl is there in his life so she could not get confused and be stressed as she was getting glitches of her past events. In 4months she had a boyfriend and he used her only for money as she was rich but didn’t remember that. She signed one paper and all the property went to her boyfriend and he left her. But she didn’t knew what was actually going on. In the middle there is twist that one night Anna and her ex boyfriend (between the 4 months) went to a room for enjoying their night (you know what that means :sweat_smile:) and one random person comes but Anna was drunk so she thought that it is her boyfriend and had a night with him. When she got up she killed the random person. And that person turned into a zombie and was planning to kill her. She got pregnant by that random person as she had one night stand but she thought that it is the baby of her ex boyfriend. (In next sequel that baby will be the main character)

So how is the story? Further I don’t have any idea so anyone interested to become my thinking partner

I know that this stuff is kind of fishy😞. But after the reviews I came to know that people loved it😄.

So I continued my story but I don’t get any ideas further

See this is my till now story so you can give me ideas and twist the story

It’s not my cup of tea/ coffee etc.
Although there is stories with a plot like this, you could make it totally original.
Maybe the boyfriend comes back, or maybe the husband finds out the baby isn’t his and leaves her? She could be on a journey to find the real father. That could be a plot twist, who the father actually is. That’s all I got good luck though​:clown_face::tipping_hand_woman:

Thank you ,is it ok if I will bring another father because my story name is “if u can’t have you”.so by twist I can bring another husband and he thinks that if he can’t have her. Wow you have given me gray ideas​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:.

By the way how is my story :smiley:

It’s my first story :smiley: