Can anyone do a cover for me for free?!

Hello @minnehaaa, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum. :smiley: Moved this to Art Resources since you’re looking for a cover. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Sure, thanks xx

1 Like

There’s no links popping up x

I can do it! Just go to my profile and head over to my thread. It’s called ~Paige’s Art Thread~ and put your request in there.

You have to go to that link first to get them haha x.

1 Like

I have art shop! For free Lynda's Art Shop! (OPEN!)

1 Like

I’ll get back to you and tell you whether or not I need it, I have something else maybe doing it so if they can’t, I’ll ask you! X

Ok thank you

Hey Lilian, could you maybe make my cover for me? I would like a drawn one if that’s okay with you. Let me know if you can do it, but I’ll give you the character details anyway x

Kendra
Skin-Honey
Face-Oval
Hair-Straight-Black
Eyebrows-Seductive arch
Eyes-Upturned Feline-White
Nose-Upturned
Mouth-Full Round-Scarlet

Kyle
Skin-Honey
Face-Oval
Hair-Short cropped-Black
Eyebrows-straight bold
Eyes-Stoic almond-green
Nose-Strong
Mouth-Smirk-terracotta

I would like the cover to have them with their bodies till their waist, close up. Kendra should be holding a baby bundle and Kyle should be next to her, looking over her shoulder with a smirk. Kendra should be looking at the baby with a smile on her face. Kyle should be on the left of Kendra leaning over her shoulder, and Kendra’s hair should be tucked behind her ear. The background should be maroon and the title, Rapture, should be in fancy white italics. Sorry if I sound bossy aha but I have a picture in my head of what it should look like. They could be wearing anything, I don’t mind xx

Hey, i can make you a cover. I would take a couple of days because over people requested covers before you but it will be done very very soon! Sincerely Lynda

Thank you! X

Hey Lynda, just wondering, what is the update on my cover?
Take your time since i’m not releasing my story until another month or so but could i get it done in a few weeks? <3 xx

Its coming out amazing. It should be done by this weekend if thats okay?

1 Like

Thats’s perfect! xx

Hi Lynda, just wanted to check up on my cover. I don’t want to rush you because I know it takes time to make but since you said it would be done by the weekend I just wanted to know if you’ve finished it yet xx

Thank you it is very close to being finished. I should definitely have it done but the next few days. I been busy and was really busy this weekend. Which is why i couldn’t finish it this weekend. Im really sorry but it will be done in two days without a doubt. My apologies.

No need to be sorry! As I said, take your time, I know arts takes time to do! Xx

Doing it right now!

1 Like

@minnehaaa what color baby blanket do you want. And what clothes are each character wearing