Can anyone do a cover for me (free?)

Hey everyone I just published my story and I just put up a temporary cover with only words but I would like it to have my characters on it
If anyone could possibly do this for me for free, it would be greatly appreciated :blob_hearts:

5 Likes

maybe i can help! this is my art shop :sparkling_heart:
:call_me_hand:t3: The Surfer’s Art Shop :call_me_hand:t3: (Open and Free)

Hey! Thanks I’ll be sure to check it out😊

1 Like

okaaay!!

Bump! :sweat_smile:

There’s amazing art shops there :))

1 Like

The surfers one? I haven’t been able to check it out yet

2 Likes

Well sure but I meant art shops in general

1 Like

Oh :sweat_smile: yeah I’ve seen a few and they’re really cool

2 Likes

I could possibly make a cover for you depending on complexity!

Hey! I don’t mean this to sound mouthy or anything :sweat_smile:, but what would be too complex?

Haha no problem! Honestly theres not much… I would prefer to have it from the waist up (but I could do full body as well)
I just can’t do…
Sports things (equipment)
Tattoos

:sweat_smile: one of my characters have a tattoo above the waist but he could probably just wear a jacket or something, I know you said no sports equipment but do you think you would be able to do boxing gloves?

Depends on the tattoo and I might be able to do a boxing glove, I could try…

1 Like

Hey! You may have already found someone, but do you want an edited or drawn cover? I can do large and small edited covers for if you like. I am able to do custom outfits and poses. I can send you examples of my work if you want. But I do understand if you already found someone or if you would prefer a drawn cover. :blob_turtle:

1 Like

It’s the tribal arm tattoo or whatever it’s called, if you won’t be able to do it it’s fine as someone else has also said they could do one for me :relaxed:

1 Like

Hey!! I’m just waiting to see if someone will be able to do it for me because they said they might not be able to do a tattoo. If they can’t I’ll pm you :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I could probably do the tattoo

Ok! Do you need me to pm you my characters details?

1 Like

yes please!