Can anyone do an art scene like this

Hello, I need an art scene like this style

But with two different scenes. Sadly I can’t pay for the art but if you know anyone who can do them for free on here please tag them.

Scene 1

Male:
Skin tone: Honey
Hair/ Hair Colour: Short Cropped, Black
Mouth: Classic, Taupe
Eyes: Closed (can’t see them anyway :thinking:)
Nose: (can’t see it, but button)
Eyebrows: The medium one…
Face shape: I can’t remember what it’s called, but it’s got the shading on the cheeks :thinking:)
Clothes: Lady Rose Tattoo, Ripped Punk Pants, Tank top (Dark Blue)

F:
Skin tone: Tan
Hair/ Hair Colour: Beach Wave Hair, Black
Mouth: Classic, Wine
Eyes: Closed, but upturned Feline, Blue
Nose: Button
Eyebrows: Sesuctive Arch
Face shape: Soft Heart

Clothes:
Leather Jacket, Small Fishnets, Tattooed Rocker Boots, Shorts, White zipped crop top

I would like them to be kissing

I would like to see some examples if you can.
The second scene I will give out at a later date
Thank You if you can fid/do the art for me.

@fcukforcookies
@Malukah

1 Like

I don’t do like this. My works below.
Is the story published?

My works

1 Like

This is pretty similar to that:

Nuh. Art for Teacher is like too good :smiley:

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°°๑۩ ꀸꂦꈤ'꓄ ꀎꈤꀸꍟꋪꌗ꓄ꀤꎭꍏ꓄ꍟ ꌩꂦꀎꋪ ꍏꋪ꓄ ๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°°๑۞๑

1 Like

Also, I would think that, I know you can’t pay, but that is a commissioned piece of artwork which means the artists requires payment. In this case, the art probably would be better and at a higher standard, so I feel like your expectations shouldn’t be too high, Other than that, fcukforcookies’ art is amazing and shouldn’t be underestimated.

3 Likes

That is amazing. If you can do the art scene for me that would be great.

1 Like

Yeah tbh I wouldn’t expect someone to do an art scene like that for me without paying. I am really greatful to everyone who does do an art scene for me. I don’t want you thinking I don’t like peoples art only because they can’t do what I needed. As I am really greatful to anyone who can do my art :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Is your story published?

It is for a friend of mine and I have asked when she needs it by as I don’t know if her story is published or not. I can ask if you want.

Yeah. I do only for published now. Waiting list is too big, and I don’t have a clue, who used art I made, or who just dumped their story and my work was in vein.

Oh ok. I’ll ask quickly. I’ll be back in a second.

1 Like

How long is it going to be untill I get the art? Not trying to rush you or anythig

Depends on difficulty, but as I have to finish ongoing requests, up to 1.5-2 weeks. Or less

OK well she can’t publish her story untill she gets the art scene or continue it at least as she has pretty much finished her final chapter before she ifs going to publish it. (Hope that makes sence)

Final you mean 3rd?

Yeah

She or you can send me a link, so I get to read at least 1-2 chapters, it doesnt matter if they were not published, link will work. I’ll read it, and decide if it is interesting project for me. Does that sounds good?

Ok I’ll ask her

1 Like