Can anyone give me characters for my story? ☺

Hey this thread is over now means I got everything I want.Hey everybody I am writing one new story and it is almost done half so please do not steal the idea. As the main point is that I want characters for my story so can anyone make characters for me and also customize it. Here are details of characters -Anna Wilson(MC)(taken by@Moon_dream) is vey much sincere and simple. Her best friend (taken by @asha_queen) -one of the naughty and careless girl. Anna wilson’s dad-He is the wealthy and business man. Anna Wilson’s step dad-very rude and harsh on Anna. Anna Wilson mom-sober and simple same as Anna Wilson. So please make these characters and also customized and I want limelight style​:grin::grin:. Thank you for helping. And give the details of the characters face and etc.

3 Likes

name: Asha!!

hair: afro (black dark)
skin color: copper 09
face shape: diamond
eyebrows: arched thick (black dark)
eyes: deepset downturned (black brown)
nose: round broad
mouth: full heart pouty (violet)

clothes: you can choose no problem for me!!:grin:

1 Like

Can I make you Anna Wilson best friend? Because I think your character can fit it vey awesome

1 Like

Anna Moon
Skin neautral 02
Brows arched thing deep brown
Hair shoulder braid dark brown
Eyes round medium hazel
Face round soft
Nose round button upturned
Lips full round pouty rose light nude matte
Eyebrow arched thin deep brown
If you need personality description or clothes, just let me know :heart:

I want her clothes she should be decent and simple

1 Like

This will be the MC

1 Like

Is it ok?

1 Like

You thanks very much dear to help me

1 Like

No problem, it is my pleasure :innocent:If I can help with anything, I’d love to. Also, if I understood correctly, you want her to be mc? :see_no_evil::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Yes she is actually I liked this character vey much

1 Like

I am honored and happy that you like my character :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Is the girls looking same as the photo in your profile

1 Like

Yes

Ok fine thank you

1 Like

No problem :heart:

1 Like

Can you help me with other characters

Me?

1 Like

Yup

1 Like

Sure, I’d love to help you. What exactly do you want me to do?

1 Like