Can anyone help me come up with the story description

I’m making a new story and I need help writing a story description.

2 Likes

Sure, so what do u want the story to be about?

2 Likes

so it was going to be about a girl whose ex-boyfriend did her wrong and now she’s going off to college and she is scared to fall in love again. I know it sounds bad.

2 Likes

After a dreadful relationship with her ex-boyfriend, she sets off to college with new opportunities. Until one caught her eye, but she’s afraid to fall in love again.

I just tried this in the description box to see if it would fit.

2 Likes

Thank you this sounds really good and do you want me to credit you or something.

1 Like

Nah, it’s all good. lol

1 Like

I’d love to give it a read once it’s out!

1 Like

actually, do you want to be one of the main character’s best friends in the story?

1 Like

:o really?! That’ll be cool! I’ll send my details, you can pick any outfit you want. XD

1 Like

okay good and I’m not really good with outfits so you can pick the outfits if you want to.

1 Like

U can also use this outfit if u don’t have any other ideas for me. XD Depends on how many scenes you have me in. I can help with the rest outfits then. Are you on instagram?

Add: Bandana Tube Top Cotton Complex Color (Cool White)

1 Like

Thank you and you’ll be in a lot of scenes and yeah I am on Instagram it’s liyah_writes17. I would like your help.

1 Like

Also is your character interested in boys or girls for her LI.

1 Like

I’m AroAce, so I’m not really interested in romance at the moment. :wink:

1 Like

Okay and does your character have pronoun

1 Like

She/Her

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas and descriptions. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.