Can anyone help me find this story?

It’s a thriller/mystery story, about a girl who gets kidnapped by a very wealthy and powerful man. He keeps her for awhile and tortures her all the while his brother, who’s a detective, is on the case trying to find the girl. It’s so well written I really want to read it again but just can’t find it!

2 Likes

Wow. That sounds interesting. Has me searching “detective” for it. :rofl:

1 Like

So I did some digging and found a story description that I thought might be the story you’re talking about. I read chapter one and it seems even more so that it’s the story you’re talking about but I don’t know if the detective and kidnapper are brothers or not yet. It’s called “I’m just a girl” and it’s by Tina M.

1 Like

Moved to Community since this is about Episode stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Thanks…

1 Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH
I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE THIS
Finally getting off work and I know EXACTLY what I’m going to be doing!
Thanks friend!

2 Likes

You’re welcome. No promises on if it’s the right one but from what I can see so far, it looks like it may be the one. Let me know if it is the right one or not. If not, I’ll help you look again.

2 Likes

The way he kidnapped her is so funny though- :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes very! It’s a slow build up but I think it was done well!

1 Like

I’m sorry but do you what’s the name of music that in “To Be Continued…” scene on Epilove ep 11???

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.