Can anyone help me find where's the background guidelines?

I’m sorry but I tried to find the guidelines about the background/overlay because I’m not sure if I’m making a right background after knowing most bg maker closed their drives. Idk why exactly, I mean their bgs are great, why closed? Sorry if I’m being lousy here, I just wanna know why :frowning:

here?? (not so sure if this is what u need)

2 Likes

Because it still belongs to Episode no matter if they are edited, Episode backgrounds can’t be in author’s drives, that’s their terms now. So, only Episode assets are not allowed to be in google drives. U can create, or check other drives that does not have Episode assets in them.

1 Like

Actually I think lot of people also have closed their drives because of massive misusing of therd work - many peopel used it withut credit givng the BG to each other even if it was authors work and the author demanded credit if somebody used - so lot of people got upsett because of it .

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about backgrounds. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Tysm!

Noted! But I can still edit some color changes to fit for a story right?

I heard some users don’t credit the original makers. They had no choice but to close it instead :pensive:

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like