Can anyone help me with making a background

community

Hey guys can anyone help me with making a background with a plane there is ruint

Can you describe how you want it in more details!!?? Like some of the plane missing??? I want to make it look like you want it

Moved this topic to Art Resources as you are looking for assistance with art. Please review our forum tutorial for more info on where to correctly create topics on the forums. Thanks!

give me an hour

@aprill is good at background editing

You saw I commented so why do you have to try and take it from me… y’all always do this to us…

I didn’t even see it

We just want to help out the comunity it doesn’t matter who does it it matter if you did it or try to.

Now please stop i don’t want drama.

@Hannah_minna I’m sorry but were not doing it anymore

It’s okay, it’s all yours @Chay. You’re probably better than I am anyway lol, I’m sure you’ll do a great job! :blush:

Thats so sweet of you a

I’m trying it… y’all can try too… sorry I got upset… let them decide… I know we are all trying to help. I was trying to get more info… lol I have a few ideas for it but not sure how they will come out…

Yes can you help me??

yes

Yes… I will be working on it later today for you

I can start now @Chay

That’s fine… aw wants it wrecked but not showing sky

Just a smashtet and cracks like this
but not the other stuff maybe some things on the floor and those two chairs in front if you can thanks

could you??

Yes… I can do that… I will work on it in a littlest while