Can anyone make cover for my story for free?

Hey, I want your help for cover I want two friends (both female) & name of the story along with it above which is"BEST FRIEND & ALSO MY NAME ( BY - HARSHITA) WITH AN DAY BACKGROUND SO if any one can do that it will be a huge help for me Don’t worry will credit you future helper :laughing: So please help me
And make sure it’s limelight and if you want to do something to both friends ( not INK pls) so it will be ok but pls let me show it first than make the cover so you won’t be waste your time on my story cover and I will be happy with it (haha just want your comfort)…
Thanku (in advance :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Hey I can try I don’t have any examples yet but I’m still learning I’m good at traditional so I think I’ll be pretty good at digital :heart:

1 Like

Ok but I really want example so in future it will not waste your time (just asking for your comfort dear)

Oki I understand :sob: Sorry dearr

1 Like

Don’t be sad can you send me some of your interest so I will get to know how will you work on it!!

1 Like

Wdym interest? :thinking:

2 Likes

Ok you can work on it !
I hope you will came with best

1 Like

its open and free

1 Like

Can you make one for me above there are all the things I want in my cover this will be an huge help for me @mateja1

1 Like

okay but i’ll need character pictures in a pose…and some details like background, pose, character details, outfit

1 Like

I can’t give you some pictures of character actually I want something which is not limelight or ink and I also don’t want some of their arts as for pose so you can choose whatever you like but just in friend limit in between of characteRS as for background you can choose something like front of house the only thing I want in my poster for background is should be attractive , for outfit any modern outfit but make sure they both have same outfit I hope this description is enough

1 Like

Hi can you also make me a cover?

1 Like

hmm so i dont really draw in different styles but can u tell me some features of characters like which color eyes and hair skin color like light medium or darker so i can at least try

1 Like

who me?
u can request here

these are examples of my art…

Ik its not that good but u can send me some features and I can make episode character based on that…depends if u want more realistic or more cartoonish…if u want realistic I can make character in LL and change it a bit and if u want cartoonish i can in INK and change it a bit

1 Like

Eyes - Black (for 1 Character)& Brown (for 2 Character)
Hair Colour - Black for both
Skin Colour - light (for 1)light (for 2 Character)
Hair - Dreads Braid ( for character1) Long Down Wavy Princess Braid ( For 2 Character). If possible then pls & if not then straight
One more thing I forget to tell you outift will be same but not the color for example if one is in blue then another should be in pink the color combination for the cover one should be in yellow & another should be in black
Also make sure they have same outfit with different colors ( yellow & black) & pls the story name has to be above & " my name should be on below !! If you want to ask any other details feel free & thanku in advance :grin:

1 Like

It depends dear I have like to see the realistic & artistic one because I am not confirmed and for your comfort you can send me the ink one without any changes in it & realistic too so it will not waste your time ( I just don’t want to let your waste your time for this if it didn’t helped me I support every artist dear & hopefully I think you will give me the best …)

1 Like

I’ll try my best…I’ll do realistic one and we’ll see. I hope i dont disappoint u

1 Like

I really appreciate you but how much time you will Take dear give me approx time actually I used forum a little so if you tell me approx how much time it will be good

1 Like