Can anyone make fancy text overlays for splashes?

Hi. I am looking for someone who can make text overlays in fancy font. Here is the background that I will be using for the splashes.

3 Likes

I can! Here’s 2 examples!

1 Like

I can! i have a bunch of fonts

1 Like

I can

1 Like

You all can help. The fonts don’t have to be the same but they do have to be transparent overlays, attractive, and fancy. I need these texts for the following splashes. You can tell me which text/splash you want.

For the sound splash: This story uses sound, and music. Put your headphones on for a better experience.

For the warning splash: WARNING: This story has mature themes, and uses strong language.

For advanced directing splash: This story uses advanced directing, and overlays. Please tap slowly.

1 Like

You didn’t tag anybody :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t know how :pleading_face: slowly hiding

2 Likes

@willowkayyy @Alima.episode

2 Likes

I can do the warning splash, any specific colour you want?

2 Likes

Thank you hun. I appreciate it :blush:

Great! Maybe black. The text needs to stand out

Ok and I’m already done, is this ok?

1 Like

Looks good! Could you add maybe a white shadow or outline to have it pop out more?

Do I have to use the same font?

1 Like

No but something close and would look good on the background I showed

1 Like
Which font do you want? (I had to add double shadows because I liked the white better but I can change anything you want me to. Also, I couldn’t find a similar font but I can go on if you want me to.)

2 Likes

Here you go!

1 Like

Looks good hun! Thank you :blush:

The right option is better. Also, the text will go on top of the screen like this:

So, is it possible to size the text so it can fit the top of the image please? :yellow_heart:

1 Like

I changed it to black it’s at the top

1 Like