Can anyone make me a cover and/or art scene? (All Details In Post)

Hi everyone!!
For my story I’m looking for artists who can make a cover and an art scene for free. One person doesn’t have to do both, someone can do one and someone can do another, but if you want to do both it’s totally up to you! :grin:

Details below:

For the cover I want a cool magical scene including these characters:

For the art scene I’d like this character to be centered:

I want purple flames blasting out of her hands and a cool black night background :smiling_imp:

If you’re willing to help, I’ll love you forever :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Be sure to tell me how I can credit you! Through Instagram, forums, etc.

There’s no rush! I’m not sure when my story would be published but probably not for a few weeks. Just get it to me whenever you can, I’d REALLY appreciate it!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

hey i can do it but idk if you will like it so go check out this art shop petrichor artshop

1 Like

Will do! Thanks :grin:

1 Like

np :blush:

1 Like

I took a look at your cover example in the shop and I like the style! I’d love if you could do a cover for me. If you’d like, I could share ideas of what I’m looking for.

1 Like

ok perfect what are some idea you have

For the cover including all the characters, I’m looking for a dark, kind of voidy background. I want the girl with the black hair standing in the front center, holding a sword with the blade up. I’d like the MC’s (the boy and girl with plum-colored hair) on either side of her, with nervous looks on their faces. Then I’d like the demon dude next to the male MC with a cocky smirk on his face, and the fairy next to the female MC, clutching her chest, looking like she’s gasping.

1 Like

ok i can do that is there any time you would like to have the cover by

1 Like

I don’t have a certain time plan. You can just work on it when you can and get it to me whenever. I doubt my story would be published anytime this month at least, so there’s no rush :blush:

1 Like

ok also when i give you the cover just let me know if you want anything changed and would you like me to put on a watermark

1 Like

I’ll still credit you at the end of every episode for it, so the watermark is totally up to you.

1 Like

ok so i won’t need the watermark

nope :grin:

1 Like

also is there anything else you want me to make

1 Like

Are you okay with doing the art scene for me too?

1 Like

i atually have not tried a art sence

That’s okay. Do you know anyone else who can do one?

1 Like

hey sorry about that yes i do there art shop name is the toronto art shop

1 Like

I’ll check it out. Thanks!! :yum:

1 Like

np