Can anyone make me a cover? I will shout you out!

hmmmm maybe in a car or maybe an allyway of a shopping street

Hey sure I would love if you drew one for me your artwork is so good and if you do do one for me do yu mind putting your name on it to show who did it! thx! :blush:

Of course :blush: do you have an instagram i could follow so its easier to communicate?

nooo sorry thereā€™s not an eaiser way to do this besides this but i donā€™t have an instagram :persevere:

Thats completely fine :blush: i will play about with your idea and when ive created a few i can post them here :blush:xx

1 Like

thx sm!

Oh i didnt know you could private message through here so i can post through that xx

1 Like

Oh ok!

oh hahaha it would be fine either way

Aha Got it no worries I think Iā€™m done :stuck_out_tongue: I can always add more details this is just sorta a rough sketch with some simple colouring, if youā€™d like me to do blush and highlight and stuff I can but if youā€™re not that interested Iā€™ll sorta leave it as is :heart::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

ahhh yayaya

Btw this was super helpful for my learning! Aha! So thankyou :blush: :smile:

1 Like

Ahhhh this is amaing! Thanks sooooooo much!

1 Like

:blush: Thankyou! I didnā€™t think it was that good lol hehe it did help me learn about shading hair though which was super helpful! If you do want me to do highlights and such just lemme know x

1 Like

Nooooo itā€™s amazing!!

1 Like

lol tysm :smile:

1 Like

Omg itā€™s sooo good I can see the effort you put into it itā€™s great! thanks agian!