Can anyone make me a crying/tears overlay?

Hey guys! I was writing an emotional scene in my story and I have a flare for dramatics, so I was wondering if anyone can make me a tear drop overlay or if you already have one that I can use.
You would be credited at the end of every chapter I use it on! :blush:

So if anyone can help me please comment below or pm me!

• with love from Gracie!

Hey there Gracie, i checked and there are already a few posts where they asked for tears overlay

Here’s one as an example.
Let me know if this solves your problem or if you want a different one.

1 Like

Oh yeah i see that now lol :sweat_smile:
I just didn’t want to download any random ones from someone else’s thread without having permission to download and use it :sweat_smile: :blush: so I will probably want a different one
Thanks though!

Would something like this work for you?

1 Like

If you have a specific image in mind try to post it and i’ll see if i can get you a pretty overlay out of it

1 Like

That one is good! lol not to be a pest but do you think there’s a way it can be made clear?
If not it’s fine :sweat_smile:

Clear as in to make it more transparent?

1 Like

Yeah, like not as blue

Try to mess around with the opacity when you add the overlay.
Like, instead of doing
@overlay OVERLAYNAME opacity 1
You can do everything between 0 and 0.99 to make it more clear.
Try that, if it does not look like you want it to, just tell me and i’ll change it with an image editor!

1 Like

Here you are! I use this one for my story since it’s transparent and looks realistic!

pv1_back_TEAR_4_5986236213428224_745399dc7e872f3b23a30116d1f8c9e7
pv1_back_TEAR_4_2_6552082140823552_745399dc7e872f3b23a30116d1f8c9e7

Credit: IvaxXx
Link: https://www.deviantart.com/ivaxxx/art/Tears-PNG-496966511

Ok, I’ll let you know if it works!
sorry for the late reply :sweat_smile:

hey! @MiyakoMiyu and @StorytellerM do you think I can use both of yours?
Mostly because one is just a drop and the other is like full blown crying :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes, of course! Just make sure you credit IvaxXx, not me, if you decide to use the one I’ve given you.

1 Like

Ok, do you think it would be alright with them if I used it? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Sure thing, having variety is always a good thing in your story!
If you want to credit me my ig (just created it btw) is @epi.storytellerm
Also, make sure to send me your story when you finish it, i would love to read it!

1 Like

Ok, thanks! :blush:

1 Like

Yes, it’s free to use as long as you credit them. It may not be used in COMMERICAL use, meaning that if your story got featured (like Episode pays you and uses your story) then you’d have to take it out, but as long as your story isn’t making any financial gain then it’s safe to use.

1 Like

Oh ok! thank you!

1 Like

@StorytellerM It wont let me upload it to the art catalog on the portal because it’s a jpeg and not a png

Ops, right, that’s a thing.
Give me a few mins and i’ll convert it to png.

1 Like