Can anyone make me a realisic LIMELIGHT drawn pfp?

Hey guys! So a lot of people who I wanted to request from are either suspended or closed…and the search bar is not helping me. I’m looking for a really good drawn pfp like @epy.fae or something. I don’t mind paying under 15 dollars, but the only way I can give you money is to send it in the mail. I’m NOT looking for a drawing that looks like the classic style, I know that sounds harsh, but I’m looking for something more realistic.
Please show some examples before, and I’m planning to keep this pic for a while so I’m kinda picky. But I do support all artists. :heart:

3 Likes

Bump!

i would even though i don’t think you’re looking for art like mine, but i can’t even color it rn :((

1 Like

Oh that’s okay. Who made your new pfp, it’s really nice!

1 Like

@lostintranslation she works at a art shop, BUT be warned, she only does gory & spooky pfps ! she does not accept request that include sunflowers and happy faces :joy:

2 Likes

Oh…Then nvm lol. But thanks!

1 Like

no problem ! i truly do hope that you find someone !

she has a list of art shops for everything ! :)) i hope this thread might help uu find what ur looking for !

1 Like

Thank you :blush:
I scrolled through as many art shops as i could before my fingers couldn’t take it :joy:

1 Like

np ! i’ve requested from like 6 art shops on that list, there’s sooooooooo many good art shops on there !!
& yessss i feel you ! thankfully, threads like this have helped out a lot ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I can do it if you’re interested and still looking. I don’t exactly do limelight but here is an example.

Example

purple-1

1 Like

That’s really nice! I Just requested at a shop about 30 minutes ago, and no response, but i’ll let you know!

1 Like

Ok :slight_smile:

1 Like

lmfao i do accept things with sunflowers and happy faces. i’m actually working on one with butterflies rn. my insta is @sin.ful_art and feel free to check out my examples.

1 Like

Oh thanks! But I already found someone

1 Like