Can anyone please make this background day?

I have this background that I found that is exactly what I need but the windows in the picture is black, looking like its night, when i want it to look day.

Please help, will credit

1 Like

what does it look like?

forgot too :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Is that a subway train? That would explain the black windows. No one will know if it’s day or night because you’re underground. Unless you want someone to add scenery in the windows.

3 Likes

Lmao

yeah that would make sense. I actually made my character look like she went on a bus :sweat_smile: so would you have on you or know where to find a subway entrance background?

You can try finding backgrounds from sites like pexels, or search for instagrams. I usually use Episode’s default BG’s or create my own so I don’t have a list of people with free to use custom BGs.

@amepisode has a drive with subway backgrounds and overlays, if that’s what you’re searching for🥰

1 Like

Just an FYI, this background is copywrite protected, so you can’t use it. I know because I wanted to use it myself and found that I couldn’t. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you always need to check out if things are free for commercial use before you use them x

3 Likes

Okay then :confused: how do you check out if things are free for commercial use before you use them?

If the website you found it on isn’t where the image originates from, it won’t tell you, so you just do a reverse image search on Google and then you can find all the places it’s located and from there, find the original source. Then it will tell you. A lot of the time, these images are stolen from the person who created it or you’ll find they’re screenshots from anime shows/films (So that means they’re copy written too). Most images you find on Google are copy written I’m afriad. You need to be very careful using images you find on Google/Pinterest. They usually are someone else work which they don’t wish to be distributed. Yet people do.

1 Like