Can anyone please recommend a good story to read?

Is there any good stories to read? Stories like “Andrenaline” or “Secret of Rain”.

It has to have a good plot and good directing.

1 Like

Can have a look at mine if you like? It’s called the embers of time. It’s a drama, adventure, sci-fi, romance, mystery haha

1 Like

Sure, I’ll read it.

Can you show a picture of the cover? And how many episodes does it have?

I have one Called DD: Rock Your Socks Of. Maybe you’ll like it! Or I recommend Dark Temptation by @Menia !

1 Like

Can u read mine?
I’ts called DESTINY
By: Nataly Gomez

41 so far.

2 Likes

I have a Google Doc containing all of my recommended Episode stories:

Sure, I’ll read that one.

Thank you :slight_smile:

I don’t know if this is a story like those two because i haven’t read them but.
Hunting bad and Assassins heart are very good.

2 Likes

:blush: thank you so much for recommending my story :heart_eyes:

Here are a few of my FAVES,
Not Interested
The Shaw Brothers
I Despise You
Best Mistake
Infamous
One Rules All
Living with the Vampire Brothers

1 Like

Oh and
Half Angel Half Demon_emphasized text_

1 Like

pyrrhic
Business Casual
Dear Inmate
Neccesary Evil
Modern Family
Dangerous Space
Sector 9

I love all of these stories, and highly recommend reading them (:

1 Like

It’s good!

1 Like

Every Miss MJ story ever written :smile:

1 Like

If you like Adrenaline, then I’d definitely recommend Framed by Hanna Mathew. The plot reminds a lot of Adrenaline and I believe it is directed just as well.
I also think that The Shaw Brothers by Violet Madison and The New Girl by Saige Mercer are two very well directed stories. At around chapter 30-35 these stories begin to cooperate and it’s a very interesting change that I think makes them stand out from other typical love/drama stories.
I also like Bad For My Heart by Michaela Bri because of how well I think the story develops and how great the author ties the end together.

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since it’s about story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

1 Like

Oh sorry about that. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a story called “Love You To Hell And Back” it has 36 chapters I think and it has good directing, and many have informed me that my plot is good. :heart:

1 Like