Can anyone please review my story?

Hey, I had decided to revamp my story and I am finally done with the first chapter. I had my story revamped many times in the past bc 1st it was bad and 2d many readers couldn’t understand what’s going on.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, I want an honest review! I want many ppl to review it because I do not want to revamp it again! I know that revamping can be very annoying to the readers, so please, help me with your honest opinion! I will appreciate every opinion regardless if it’s “negative” or not

Only keep in mind that English is not my first language so the grammar won’t be that good and before I ask a proofreader I want to be sure that I will not change anything on the script. And that’s one more reason that I need someone to review it.

I will give you credits in my story and if you have a story I could try to help you too.

story: king’s desire plot: Your visions lead you to another dimension. You have to hide your identity in order to survive, but how will you manage to do that when you fall for the prince? genre: fantasy

1 Like

You can read only the first chapter which is done and if you wish you can read and the next when they are done too. :blush:

I can do it

1 Like

sure i’ll review it! do you have insta where we can text there?

1 Like

Thank you soooo much means a lot

1 Like

Yes, it’s piyi.stories you can text me from there so I can follow you and give you the password :heart::heart::heart: thank you so much, I really appreciate it

of course🤍 i texted u on ig:)

1 Like

I’d love to help as well!

1 Like

Ya can share it here as well!
The Official Story Sharing Thread :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you so much, I will dm right now!

Thank you for the opportunity, I just did♥️

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re asking for story reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Hi I can review if you still need some

1 Like

the more the better, thank you so much! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: I will dm you!

1 Like

My instagram is @kat.writesss feel free to whenever :heartpulse:

1 Like

Oh I already sent you here, I will send you there too

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.