Can anyone recommend me some ink stories?

I don’t mind limited or no cc but i’m avoiding stories with pregnancies, mc falling in love after like 3 days, hooking up with the teacher and something overly cliche x

8 Likes

Yeah! Check my profile (Brooke Turner) to see my recommended!
Sorry it’s really hard for me to go back and forth and find them all :sweat_smile:

Here’s my profile tho

Also some of them had AMAZING covers before but thanks to the new guidelines for covers :roll_eyes:

Based on your description, I think my story fits what you are looking for:

I’d recommend Challenge Accepted by Annie Edison and Flashback Friday by Daisy W. Both are completed stories too, so no waiting for updates

3 Likes

You might be interested in my story! It’s called Risen, it’s about a government conspiracy that leads to people coming back to life. Here is the link :slight_smile:

Destined to be protected…

The MC’s name is ava crawley, she is the only and youngest daughter of harold and lillian crawley, She has 7 older protective brothers and their family was always quite successful… Her brothers are overprotective of her since she is their only sister/youngest sibling and she also suffers from night terrors…

The story is about ava faking her death to chase her dream (being a government spy…)

The story also focuses on how her brothers move on past her “death” and how their lives become better after learning to cope with the trauma of how she “died” (It also deals with real issues like suicide, repressing medical issues E.g. Ava attempting to miss out on sleep to not wake up her brothers with her night terrors etc…, depression.) It also shows true emotions from ava with her brothers. (It’s not always just they all get along like in a lot of stories with siblings… They’ve got brothers chasing each other, fighting each other, ava causing mayhem for the brothers (e.g. hiding in the walls of the house and scaring the Shait out of her brothers by making them think she is lost in the house. xD)

The sequel is completed as well and takes place years later as ava’s daughter…

If you want to see a video edit of destined to be protected you can check out my insta @snowy_episode It should be the latest video edit. :slight_smile:

Both original and sequel are completed and written by moo

Speak by J. Miley
Scorned by Amber J. Martin
Detenu by J. Miley
Wasted Roses by Genevieve Marshall
Bittersweet Wounds by Ceri
Angie is a Punk by Gally
Chicanery by J. Miley
The Game by Amber J. Martin
Flashback Friday by Daisy W.
Us At Midnight by Ceri
The Ruby Tiara by Wincy W.
Dead Roses by Beeble Hope
Embers of Time by M. Jordan

1 Like

This is my ink story that is complete: The Girl Upstairs
It is a love story. It’s about a girl who moves to a new city and gets a bit of wanted/unwanted attention. It’s a slow burn, friends to lovers story.

trigger warning

Deals with sexual assault.

All stories by Sofia Ceri.

Lovebird.
Bittersweet Wounds.
The Fundamentals of Heartache.
Us At Midnight.

Hi, thanks for the thread! This is my story. It’s in ink. There is a pregnancy in chapter 30 or so, but that’s not the main plot, lol.

Title: Relentless

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

Genre: adventure, drama, romance, some action too. lol

(The chapters do get longer. I wrote the beginning chapters a while ago, so the editing gets better later.)

Insta: gabi.episode

Sunflower by @janinestories :fire:
But I truly wish to read a LL version of it :grin:

Speak, Detenu, Chicanery by @J.Miley

The Ruby Tiara by @wincyyellow

3 Likes

Ofc you’re gonna mention THAT. Thanks though :smile::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Saving Amelia, The Host Family and The Group Project by @kw.episode

I’d recommend these three masterpieces:

1. Confessions of a 40-year-old Bad Boy.

Confessions of a 40-year-old Bad Boy is great for a laugh, but also has a bit of drama and a sprinkle of romance.

1. Escaping Eternal.

Escaping Eternal is an action-horror story, and it’ll definitely keep you on your toes. Plus, your choices really do matter!

1. Eclipsis.

Eclipsis is a story that has a bit of everything: drama, action, and romance. The author puts so much work into it and it really shows! The only down side is… It isn’t completed. It’s still a great read, though!

2 Likes

You can check out one of my stories if you want! The name is “nurse besties”, here is the link:

Hey, you can check mine out x

Title : CAREFUL
Genre : Drama
Description : Layla thought Ansel was a cure for her pain, but instead, he’s there to turn her life upside down, can she be careful?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4851219812909056
Cover :

Bitten by a serpent by @Episode.Chloexo

1 Like

Thankyou so much <3

1 Like

:pleading_face::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Well deserved!

1 Like