Can Boys Play Episode Too

Is episode for boys too can boys play episode too?

3 Likes

Episode is for any gender!. There are many stories that allow you to choose your gender and also some stories exclusively for males.

4 Likes

yes, there are stories with male mcs. Episode is for anyone!

1 Like

So won’t if we can’t find no more male option in some episode stories is it ok too play as a female

2 Likes

It is! I am a female and I am perfectly fine with playing as a man :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

yeah it’s okay, you can play who you would like to.

3 Likes

I feel like it wouldn’t be bad if we play as female on Episode I’m pretty sure it’s boys on episode that plays as a females too because it’s not that much male mc stories

2 Likes

Of course boys can, too! Anyone can. There’s no “girls only” Episode rule. Even if there was, gosh, it’s just a mobile game for storytelling!

6 Likes

So we can play as female would that be bad I think it wouldn’t were just playing a story game it’s not bad

2 Likes

I think boys should play as a female character too because it’s just a story game and it’s not much mc male stories it’s not bad playing as a female

2 Likes

Your right

1 Like

You’re right, it isn’t. I would be a different story is the Li was a boy as well and the person was straight but for me at least, playing as a different gender isn’t much

2 Likes

Im straight I don’t see nothing wrong with playing as a female character

2 Likes

:+1: yes!
The app doesn’t mention it’s only for women/girls!

It has benefits for everyone.

1. Amusement!! (Most important one!)
  2. (For me at least) my English got way better :slightly_smiling_face:
3 Likes

I can enjoy a story with either male or female main characters in it. Indeed, in some of my favourite shows recently (She-Ra and the Princesses of Power), the male characters are in the minority.

There’s been a (false) assumption that boys wouldn’t be interested in stories with female characters, but no-one questions whether girls would be interested in stories with mostly boys. It’s unfair and ridiculous. I hate gendered product from pink and blue razors on up. Fiction shouldn’t be any different.

For me, it all comes down to whether the main character or characters has something I can identify or empathize with. Gender usually doesn’t even enter into it. Most of the time, the only way it enters into it is the Love Interest customization prompts, “Make him HOT!” (Uhhhh, okay, :man_shrugging: what’s hot in guys?)

I used to use customization options to make the LI look somewhat like myself and the MC to look like my preferred type, (which you can do too if that helps) but for the most part I skip any and all customization; I just want to get to the story.

Of course Episode can be “for boys too”, virtually any entertainment can be enjoyed by everyone, but will tend to skew one way or another in terms of its appeal in a broad sense. Nothing will please everyone all of the time. But that’s why we have choices.

14 Likes

Yes definetly, some of us are even authors. There aren’t many of us but we definitely exist :blush:

5 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Episode is for boys/guys too coz since when I started playing episode I haven’t seen or heard a rule that says “boy’s aren’t allowed to play episode”. And there are some male authors on episode. So yeah boys/guys can play episode too😊

2 Likes

There is not a specific gender it’s open to any gender

2 Likes