Can i add these things in my story?

Sooo i didnt knew if i should add these things in my story so i made a thread! I hope yall can help :relieved:

So basically my story which im thinking of writing revolves around a girl writing episode stories and trying to success and be a big author-
Can i add the episode forums, writer portal or the episode app as like overlays in my story Idek im confusion so i thought someone could help me :clown_face:
Alsoo, its 4:40am rn and im going to sleep so i will respond to yall when i wake up :relieved:

i must look dumb asking these questions but i really dont know- HALP SOMEONE :clown_face:

2 Likes

your allowed to refer to episode in your stories I think, but if you need help with overlays or coding specifically someone should be able to help with that

2 Likes

i mean if it’s an episode story, then yeah you should be able to include the forums :thinking:

2 Likes

Of course you can. If it’s about episode then I don’t see any issue. I think I read a story where the forums was mentioned. Was so funny :rofl:

2 Likes

@Moonlight_bvby ohh yeah thanks for replying! :sneezing_face: I’ll probably ask art shops or do them myself lol :full_moon_with_face:

@versearrow i was just so confused about that part because i’ve never read a story which included the forums :sneezing_face: thanks for clearing that up! :heart:

@josephine.episode ooh lol im also trying to make a comedy story :clown_face: thanks for responding!

YAYAYAYAYAY IM NOT CONFUSION ANYMORE :partying_face:

3 Likes

@Sydney_H i got my answer so you can close this thread!

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: