Can I anybody tell me about the Jewish culture?

In the back of my mind, I’m thinking about writing a story with a Jewish MC but the only thing is, is that I don’t want to get anything wrong about the religion and how people celebrate it… So if anybody could tell me facts, share websites, or give me a thread that’s talked about this already. It will be appreciated!

3 Likes

:heart:

1 Like

I’m Jewish! I’d love to chat, pm me :blush:

1 Like

@TalGordin

1 Like

Thank you for tagging me @ksenia.stories! :blush: I’m Jewish and live in Israel, so I’d be more than happy to help with whatever questions you might have! Thank you for doing your best to properly represent our culture :heart::heart:

3 Likes

No, thank you! Do you mind if I pm you?

1 Like

Not at all, feel free to do so! If you have Instagram, even better, since I’m more active there :blush:

1 Like

Unfortunately I don’t but are you free now?

1 Like

It actually depends since it’s 02:30 for me right now :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth: But DM me and if I see that it’s a long explanation or a lot of questions I’ll just make sure to answer you when I wake up :blush::heart:

1 Like

Thank you! I have one question though, do you live in the United states because I want to get the point of view of a person who lives more specifically in NY but somewhere where all races conjoin? If that makes sense (hope it’s not offensive)

1 Like

I do live in the US, I’m on the East Coast but not in NY, sorry :frowning:

That wasn’t offensive at all, I’m happy that you’re interested in other religions and cultures!

1 Like

Are you free to answer questions now?

1 Like

Yeah, I am!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.