Can I decapitate an Episode character or is that illegal

Ahhh this photo is making me laugh and idk why :joy:

4 Likes

I’d assume so as well

3 Likes

You can delete any combination of the things on their head at once, its weirdly very fun then again some of you have seen galactic game but still

2 Likes

Me too i think we’re psychotic but it’s fine i guess

1 Like

I’m assuming yes for the head, but putting blood might be extreme. Just speaking my experiences from zombies :joy:

3 Likes

Hahahaha did they wreck you

2 Likes

Yep. I got bloody “people” overlays that were rejected. Well, to be fair, it did have a lot of blood, but the “blood” was just a red smudged around if anything it was more like ketchup than blood :joy:

2 Likes

I literally just finished Galactic game and now I have nothing to do with my life. :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

:joy: What an interesting thread.

1 Like

ikr lol

1 Like

but let’s hear what @Tyler says first the we’ll see if it’s ok or not.

1 Like

I wouldn’t see why not… It’s in the portal up for grabs. Same thing goes for the blood layering thing lol.

3 Likes

Haha, sure. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Exactly

2 Likes

I can feel Headless horsemen stories coming up!!1

2 Likes

:joy:

lol!!!

1 Like

“Can I decapitate an Episode character or is that illegal”

12/10 title lmao

With a very quick Google search, the British Columbia Consumer Protection Office classifies decapitation as “explicit violence,” so it would usually fall under the rating 18A, just below R. Episode stories probably have to fall within 14A standards.

So a mod would give a better answer, but I’d say no, best not to have a living character decapitated.

I imagine that a character that’s already headless, however, like a ghost or something, is probably alright, as long as it’s not excessively bloody or gory. The actual action of decapitation, though, no.

1 Like

Aw, okay. Can I decapitate a robot with a baseball bat tho?

2 Likes

I agree with Scarlet_Sapphire. It’s unlikely that an actual decapitation would fly with the review team and for good reason.

As far as this idea goes, using a robot could probably work depending on how you do it. Think of it like this: the more human-like the creature and the more pain they would experience from a beheading, the more of a no-no it is. Just don’t have the robot look like it’s experiencing something beyond inconvenience or getting “shut down.”

Cartoons used to have robot enemies all the time, right? This is likely a big part of why. Having your protagonist fight robots allows them to “kill” the enemy, instead of just knocking them out, without it being unsavory.

3 Likes