Can I delete my Episide account?

So, I may or may not change a phone and transfer to IOS in a couple of months. Since I have used my primary email on my android device is it possible to erase it? Or put another email so I can use my actual email on the new device? If that makes sense at all…

1 Like

How can I do it?

Transfer isn’t possible between an Android and IOS device.

It’s okay! Thank you for trying.

you can send in a ticket asking them to transfer your email! That’s what I did with my LG phone :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Really, that’s great! So uf the emaol is transfered my Android progress won’t exist, right?

Yeah, it unfortunately wont save progress since it’s a whole different platform

1 Like

So to sum it up cause I am sleep deprived:")
If I move from my Android phone to an IOS device and transfer the email, the android phone will lose all the progress so basically both phones will start with zero progress, right?

Yes.

Lovely, thank you so much!
When the time comes am I supposed to file the ticket from my android device or from the IOS one ?

1 Like

I think you should do the new one so you can send them the support ID from the old one.

1 Like

Great, thanks a lot my dumbass appreciates it.

1 Like

for the app? or forms? you will not lose forms you can still use your email for forms but you will have to start over for the app but I don’t know if you can delete your old account put a ticket in and ask @Sydney_H or @Nick can point you in the right way of putting a ticket in if you need help with that.

1 Like

Thank uuu❤

1 Like

Youre welcome

Feel free to submit a ticket to the support team who would be more than happy to assist you with any questions you might have :smiley:

1 Like