Can I have some opinions on my story cover?

Agree I seen them as soon as I looked at the cover.

1 Like

I apologise for all these questions and I think this will be my last but my story Is going to be one of those stories where you can’t customise your own character, just because I vision my characters looking like this. if you were a reader would you not mind the look of these characters? I have tried to make it so they look a little bit like what people would sometimes go for if they customised their character :blush:

1 Like

I think they’re really cute looking!

so if you read it you wouldn’t mind how the characters look ?

No definitely not! I don’t really care about customisation anyway.

not saying you have to Read it btw :joy::joy:

okay that makes me feel a little more confident now, I’m not sure whether you have read Mated to a werewolf ( great story btw should definitely check it out some time and it by Stella.b ) she hasn’t got customisable characters but I think they are really good looking characters she has made so I thought I would do it a bit like that. :slightly_smiling_face:

I haven’t read it but I get what you mean.

1 Like

I think I need to stop stressing about my story :joy: its 3:24 am where I live and I really need to get some sleep :joy::joy:

1 Like

You in the UK? :joy:

yeah :joy:

1 Like

It’s not the right size! If you try to upload that, the sides would be cut off for the small cover, unless that what’s you wanted. :slight_smile:

The second one is my favorite because the font is more fit for a “vampire-y” look. The other seems more sophisticated and organized, but I don’t see that fitting the rest of the cover since there is a jungle, a vampire and possibly love forming (and love definitely isn’t organized it is something that just happens naturaly) and the second font is giving me more natural vibes. Also quick mention the first font is a bit to thin and not easy to notice, so I think it won’t stand out when someone is looking through reader stories. I hope I helped :heart:

1 Like

I prefer the second one, the writing is bolder and clearer. If there’s any way to enlarge the font of the second one (to make it a bit bigger) then I’d 100% use that one :wink:

Also you should enlarge the covers so that it’s 640x1136 so that the whole thing will fit on your story

1 Like

A small cover size is 420x580. :slightly_smiling_face:

its fine, after I put it on here I corrected it so it is the correct size but thank you :blush:

Wow, how can we do that ???

I vote for the first one !